Earning on LH.

Old Apr 30, 08, 5:05 am
Original Poster

Programs: SU Bonus, SK EBG, BD Silver, HH Diamond
Earning on LH.

I've flown DME-MUC on LH and only got 1000 points, despite this route being 1210 miles. Is earning on LH intra-europe has max limit ?
Old May 1, 08, 1:48 am

Programs: AA EXP (2MM), SAS EBG
Yes, there is a max limit on intra-Europeean segments. 1000 points in Economy Class, 2000 points in Business.

As the 25% are applied after the max limit these classes will only get 250 points max.

Pretty bad in my opinion.
Old May 1, 08, 3:15 am
Original Poster

Programs: SU Bonus, SK EBG, BD Silver, HH Diamond
Do you remember what other carriers has limit for intra-europe ? Swiss for sure doesn't have one, while Austrian does. What about LOT ?
Old May 1, 08, 6:12 am

Programs: AA EXP (2MM), SAS EBG
LH and OS are the only ones having a max limit, IIRC.

However, on neither sas.se, sas.dk or flysas.com this is stated so I think you should send a letter to SAS EB Retro Claim saying that something must be wrong. When getting the answer you could forward the question and answer to SAS Customer Relations claiming that these rules aren't published and the purpose cannot be that we need to call SAS Customer Service prior to every booking we make to find out the rules.

As with many thing on the SAS sites the information is not updated. On the Swedish site they state that you can earn more points when flying Estonian untill 31 January 2007.

Search this Thread