Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

SK fast track security for *G at LHR - true or false?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SK fast track security for *G at LHR - true or false?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 22, 2008, 2:17 pm
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by GetAA81Back2ARN
Well, that's great but it seems like shooting on the wrong target.

There are clearly discrepancies between different web sites. The SE site still does not allow EBG to use fast track at LHR.

And the person answering the e-mails probably checked the SE site and answered based on that. These are helpdesk persons, they don't have experience of all the airports etc. Give them proper information to begin with.

So if SAS/Eurobonus could ensure that the websites are updated correctly and are similar between versions then a giant step is taken. And how much I like to discredit SAS IT this is not their fault. The IT-department should not own the information.
Of course they have been informed of the website not being updated as well... It should be corrected soon
Old Apr 23, 2008, 9:52 am

Programs: BA Gold, SK EBG
I am happy to say that after three tries during the last month w/o success I today managed to use the FT on an M ticket by showing my EBG card.
Old May 1, 2008, 5:21 am

Programs: AA EXP (2MM), SAS EBG
Originally Posted by tommy777
Of course they have been informed of the website not being updated as well... It should be corrected soon
Daddy, daddy! When is soon? I want it now! NOW!

At least the Swedish site hasn't been updated yet. How hard can it be?
Old May 1, 2008, 8:26 am

Programs: AY Platinum,Marriott Gold,HH Diamond,Sixt Platinum,Hertz PC,AMEX Platinum
You know how it goes:
- you need to establish an EB web information update project
- get the funding for the project
- get the people to participate to the project
- identify where the meetings are held, each meeting in different SAS long-haul destination
- in first few meetings, get together, organize the group
- identify the parts of the web site to be focused on, locate the false information
- investigate what would be the correct information (find someone who knows what is the correct information)
- identify if it is possible to save some SAS money by cutting benefits while updating the web site (select the web site, which has the fewest benefits and select that as the true information)
- report the new updated information
- update the information

So, all of this is probably implemented sometime near end of this year. Just be patient and wait.
Old May 2, 2008, 9:17 am

Programs: AA EXP (2MM), SAS EBG
Originally Posted by miikka
So, all of this is probably implemented sometime near end of this year. Just be patient and wait.
Meanwhile they will need to fire some of the managers due to the economy and they also need to focus on opening several new bi-weekly leisure routes.
Old May 4, 2008, 6:43 am

Programs: UA 1MM/*G. DL Gold for one more year.
Meanwhile they will need to fire some of the managers due to the economy and they also need to focus on opening several new bi-weekly leisure routes.
Don't you mean hemi-weekly?
Old May 7, 2008, 4:44 am
Original Poster

Programs: LH *G (SEN), VS Silver, BA Silver, Goldpointplus Gold, Marriott Silver, Accor silver, *ACP
Originally Posted by khybner
Are you sure EBG/EGP can still use FT at LHR. I have managed a couple of times since the change last year but recently been refused.

Looking at the table on http://www.sas.se/sv/allt-om-resan/G...ng/Fast-Track/ it says Business only from LHR.

Yesterday, I flew Extra AMSOSL.

As per the website quote, I was correctly not permitted to use Fast Track with an Extra ticket and *G card (unfortunate but correct...)

However the CI lady - Servisair staff uniform, said "it will be permitted (*G FT security in Extra at AMS) once the building work is permitted".

I am note sure what building work she was referring to. Any idea?
Old May 15, 2008, 9:35 am
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Daddy, daddy! When is soon? I want it now! NOW!

No ice cream for you!

Lookie here, miracles happen!

http://www.sas.se/sv/EuroBonus/Nivae...tsen/?vst=true
Old May 15, 2008, 12:13 pm

Programs: TK M&S Elite (*G), SK EB Silver, various more or less shiny hotel cards
Well,
http://www.sas.se/sv/allt-om-resan/G...ng/Fast-Track/
http://www.sas.no/no/Alt-om-reisen/Fast-Track/
http://www.flysas.com/en/us/Travel_info/SAS-Fast-Track/
are all different! I guess you could try printing the one most generous for your airport and wave it in front of the staff if you insist on claiming your "rights".

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.