Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

2,500 Bonus EuroBonus points for new members

Old Apr 4, 08, 9:23 am
Original Poster

2,500 Bonus EuroBonus Points when you become a EuroBonus member between April 1 and May 31, 2008 and make a SAS Group* operated flight in any class from April 1 - June 30, 2008, to earn 2500 Extra points. Full Details
*airBaltic, Blue1, Estonian Air, SAS and Widerøe
Old Apr 6, 08, 8:50 am

Programs: UA Gold-1MM, SAS Diamond
They sure know how to spoil their new members!

Or how about double miles on your first round trip on United? That`s what I got on UA Mileage Plus. So I did LHR-HNL!
Now THAT is how you welcome new members!
Old Apr 7, 08, 4:22 am

Programs: SAS EBD, Flying Blu Gold, Etihad Gold
That was a good one! If you live in denmark and fly CPH-Arhus on a p-class and earn 75 points, then I must say that 2500 extra points is nice .
Old Apr 7, 08, 1:30 pm

Programs: SK*G/EBD, Le Club Accor Plat, Club Carlson Concierge, Hilton Gold
Typical SK.. It`s all about the new guy`s

Still considering no points for domestic travel in Norway, 2500 point`s just for joining is rather good

Last edited by SASDC8; Apr 7, 08 at 1:31 pm Reason: Spelling
Old Apr 8, 08, 4:35 am

Programs: SAS EBD, Flying Blu Gold, Etihad Gold
I flew Gothenburg - Cph yesterday and they announced onboard about the campaign, that was new for me. Have you had any experience on other airlines doing the same, announcing campaign onboard?
Old Apr 8, 08, 5:21 am

Programs: SK*G
Though I don't remember announcements regarding campaigns such as this, I do remember them announcing how much you had earned at the end of the flight (while taxiing to gate maybe?). This must have been in the Euroclass days, I think...

Anyway, I think it's good to see that SAS are doing a little bit more to promote Eurobonus. There are currently earning campaigns to Lyon and Gdansk, and now this. A from me!
Old Apr 8, 08, 12:18 pm

Programs: UA Gold-1MM, SAS Diamond
Originally Posted by Silferlood View Post
That was a good one! If you live in denmark and fly CPH-Arhus on a p-class and earn 75 points, then I must say that 2500 extra points is nice .
Your just a barrel of laughs....
But nobody would be silly enough to do that routing you say.
I guess double miles on a long trip would encourage them to pay for it and in return making SAS money.
That`s why I got around 16000 extra miles/points going between LHR and HNL on UA.
Beats 2500 points anyday. But then I`m a little jetlagged right now and may be wrong.
Old Apr 17, 08, 11:32 am
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Take a look at the picture next to this offer in this newsletter: That's an EBB luggage tag.. They haven't been giving these out for years (except one campaign)

http://dm.cdgsandberg.com/sas/080417...6_april08.html
Old Apr 17, 08, 11:35 am

Programs: AY Platinum Lumo,SPG Gold,HH Diamond,Sixt Platinum,Hertz PC,AMEX Platinum (IEC&FI)
Originally Posted by tommy777 View Post
Take a look at the picture next to this offer in this newsletter: That's an EBB luggage tag.. They haven't been giving these out for years (except one campaign)

http://dm.cdgsandberg.com/sas/080417...6_april08.html
But wouldn't it make sense to have those EBB luggage tags? They don't have to give any benefits to their EBGs as we are not expecting anything any longer, we are used to the current offering. Well, seriously speaking, I think they should offer some nice benefits also for EBB, luggage tags are basically marketing and promote SAS more than anything else.

Hmmm ... wondering where are my EBG luggage tags, shouldn't I receive those when I became EBG again.
Old Apr 18, 08, 6:04 pm

Programs: EBG
Originally Posted by miikka View Post

Hmmm ... wondering where are my EBG luggage tags, shouldn't I receive those when I became EBG again.
I didn't reveive any tags when I became EBS either. Maybe they have stopped sending them out. (Altough the letter were saying that luggage tags was suppose to be attached.)
Old Apr 18, 08, 6:06 pm
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by erwiol View Post
I didn't reveive any tags when I became EBS either. Maybe they have stopped sending them out. (Altough the letter were saying that luggage tags was suppose to be attached.)
Wow... It says that in the letter??

They stopped sending out luggage tags to EBS a long time ago..
Old Apr 19, 08, 12:15 pm

Programs: SAS EBP, BA EC Gold, SPG Platinum, First Gold, Radisson Gold Elite, etc....
Originally Posted by tommy777 View Post
Wow... It says that in the letter??

They stopped sending out luggage tags to EBS a long time ago..
FYI, no luggage tags for EBP either - though they did provide a nice metal tag with a (very) cheap metal connector, unfortunately this broke on my first trip and it was on my carry-on
Old Apr 19, 08, 1:13 pm

Programs: Various
2,500 points isn't that bad for most travellers. It's in fact more than 4 european round trips in low economy where a lot of us have to travel mostly.

Search this Thread