Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

SAS Norway with Business Class to Gdansk and Bristol

SAS Norway with Business Class to Gdansk and Bristol

Old Apr 2, 08, 8:31 am
Original Poster

Programs: EB*G, BD*G, HH Silver, FB, AA, SPG, Hertz #1 Gold
Smile SAS Norway with Business Class to Gdansk and Bristol

http://boarding.no/art.asp?id=30894

Due to increase in demand, SAS Norway have decided that two of their new routes from OSL, Gdansk and Bristol, originally planned to be flown with 2-classes, will be 3-class flights as Business Class also will be offered on these flights.
Old Apr 3, 08, 3:47 am

Originally Posted by Someone83 View Post
http://boarding.no/art.asp?id=30894

Due to increase in demand, SAS Norway have decided that two of their new routes from OSL, Gdansk and Bristol, originally planned to be flown with 2-classes, will be 3-class flights as Business Class also will be offered on these flights.
While SAS NO is offering C-class to Bristol, SAS SE don't even offer Business Class to typical business destinations such as Milan or Dublin...
Old Apr 3, 08, 5:20 pm

Programs: SK*G
Great that SAS NO are having good enough sales to warrant a three class offering on these two routes. Hopefully some of the other new routes will have equally good sales. SAS NO seems to be doing really well, which is great for us!

I still have trouble understanding why SAS SE don't offer C to MIL. Baffling...
Old Apr 3, 08, 7:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

business class...who's in charge of pricing?

BRS-OSL random dates in July offered for £390. Oneway. As compared to a £42 Punishment fare....
C'mon, muppets. Charge me 2 times the price of WHY. The seat is only 1.5 times as big.
3 times or even 4 times, I may still think about it. But a 950% premium is just insane!
Old Apr 4, 08, 2:15 am

Originally Posted by graraps View Post
BRS-OSL random dates in July offered for 390. Oneway. As compared to a 42 Punishment fare....
C'mon, muppets. Charge me 2 times the price of WHY. The seat is only 1.5 times as big.
3 times or even 4 times, I may still think about it. But a 950% premium is just insane!
Don't underestimate what people is willing to pay to sit in a separate cabin with no riff raff close to you
Old Apr 4, 08, 4:08 am

Programs: SQ-PPS+8, BA-Mucci Diamente, Mucci Siegneur des Bains Chauds
graraps makes a fair point, however my firm is happy enough to allow us to travel up front, which gives me more miles, so I'm happy to sit there.

Search this Thread