Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

Cheap LH flights CPH to China in S class in May

Cheap LH flights CPH to China in S class in May

Old Mar 28, 08, 4:53 am

Programs: SK Diamond (*G), HH Gold
Originally Posted by oliver2002 View Post
Thats what the EB forum lounge thread was created for
I find a discussion about discounted LH tickets to China, SAS Eurobonus points and a description of the Chinese destinations quite related and not comparable to the complete OT talk in the EB lounge forum.

Just my opinion, you might not agree.
Old Mar 28, 08, 7:17 am

Programs: SK*G
Though I do agree that this thread and the discussions herein are not strictly at the very core of the SAS Eurobonus forum, I think that there's nothing wrong with posting it here. Through the years, we have discussed many topics that strictly speaking might have been better fits for the forums pertaining to Lufthansa, British Airways, Scandinavia, US Airways, Radisson Gold Points Plus, etc... The list is longer, I am sure you all agree

I, for one, have not found this to be a disturbance in any way, but rather found it to be enlightening, lively, and not least relevant to many SAS Eurobonus members.

I don't really think it's a good idea to dump everything that is not 100% at the nucleus of the forum into the Forum Lounge Thread.

Let's keep things relaxed here, people.
Old Mar 28, 08, 8:06 am
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Gentlemen,

I think the Eurobonus Forum on Flyertalk has the most unrestricted off topic policy. According to the FT rules, this thread would have been closed a long time ago or moved to the LH forum.

Some agree and some don't, different opinions are posted in this thread.

Normally, I would keep the thread open, but because it is not a good offer (only 25% EB points on the long legs makes this a total of around 3000 possible miles to earn tops)

Thread hereby closed

Search this Thread
Search Engine: