Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

New Star DO: Arlanda, Toronto, Chicago and Houston! October 2nd - 5th

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Star DO: Arlanda, Toronto, Chicago and Houston! October 2nd - 5th

Search this Thread

Old Mar 28, 2008, 11:33 am

Programs: SQ-PPS+8, BA-Mucci Diamente, Mucci Siegneur des Bains Chauds
Similarly, please add me to the wait list. Hopefully this time I'll make it unlike the NRT come EWR trip of last year. ARe the dates firm this time? I'll blank them off in any event and see what clears or not.
Old Mar 28, 2008, 11:34 am
Original Poster
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Yes, the dates are FIRM this time. We are not dependent on SAS International this time...
Old Mar 28, 2008, 12:00 pm

Programs: SK*G & Centurion
Wirelessly posted (Nokia E61i: Opera/9.50 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/4.0.10406/298; U; en))

When can we expect some information regarding the different fares?
Old Mar 28, 2008, 12:01 pm
Original Poster

Within the next couple of weeks. (I hope)
Old Mar 30, 2008, 2:25 am

Programs: SK*G, PC Plat Amb, Hertz #1 Gold
I've been offline a while (slowing down on Samoa) so I've missed this thread completely. You can put me on the DO list although I might use a different kind of ticket since im coming from MEL this time.
Old Mar 30, 2008, 12:30 pm
Original Poster

Bjornstrom, you will be coming to Stockholm and take entire trip with us?
Old Mar 30, 2008, 8:11 pm

Programs: SK*G, PC Plat Amb, Hertz #1 Gold
Originally Posted by tommy777
Bjornstrom, you will be coming to Stockholm and take entire trip with us?
Sounds great but it's a bit early for me to book it 100% right now. I'll try to squeeze in some meetings and client work on those dates so I get the ticket paid I'll problably do a RTW ticket though since they tend to be very competitive when flying multi-segments at these distances.
Old May 7, 2008, 10:05 am
Original Poster

Update

Sorry for the late update, but it takes time to arrange such an event..

I'm communicating with all the airlines now and everyone has given me positive feedback!

Ticket prices will not be available for a while yet, but I hope to have the complete program presented before the end of May
Old May 7, 2008, 10:14 am

I guess we need to find "lowest available price" as well as a resticted Y+ at a reasonable price for the SK flights to everyones liking. Don´t know if anyone is in for Z at all?

BTW. Posting while sipping rum drinks and eating foie gra at the CPH Hilton Exec lounge. Overlooking the preparation of a SK A343 parked by the cargo area. Can´t wait for the DO still...
Old May 7, 2008, 10:18 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by SK_RSJ
I guess we need to find "lowest available price" as well as a resticted Y+ at a reasonable price for the SK flights to everyones liking. Don´t know if anyone is in for Z at all?

BTW. Posting while sipping rum drinks and eating foie gra at the CPH Hilton Exec lounge. Overlooking the preparation of a SK A343 parked by the cargo area. Can´t wait for the DO still...
I'm asking LH, AC, UA and SK for "special prices". Let's see what happens.

Have a drink for me! Can't wait to meet again!
Old May 7, 2008, 11:46 am

Sounds good tommy777, really looking forward to this! In about a month or so I will get my restskatt money back from the treasury, so that will come in handy.

SK_RSJ, I might splurge on a Z ticket, depending on a few other factors. Like if I get a new bike for Birken (maybe) and a new flatscreen for the European Championships (bloody likely), I'll probably take my chances in the back. Depends on what airlines we end up taking as well of course. If we end up on SK TATL it will be the worst day of the year to upgrade on points, don't you think? Well for me anyway, the Pandion will at least stand out from all the Golds in the que
Old May 7, 2008, 11:56 am

Originally Posted by view
...the Pandion will at least stand out from all the Golds in the que
Sorry ´bout slimmin your chances mate.
Old May 7, 2008, 1:09 pm

Programs: SK EBG, LH SEN.
I do not mind Z for the jump over the pond. Intra US I suppose Y would have to do...

Enjoy the drinks at CPH Hilton.
Old Jun 9, 2008, 9:59 am

Programs: EBG, M&M SEN, FB Gold
Hi,

Just wnat to hear if there is any estimate on when the prices are ready for the tickets. Need to know how many dollars I need to save up during my summer holidays :-)

Br,
HerrO
Old Jun 9, 2008, 1:27 pm
Original Poster

While we won't see any offers before the end of August, it will be cheaper than what you can buy yourself online.

The ARN and IAH program is set and will be published soon. AC and UA are a little slower to deal with, I will post the ARN and IAH program within a week

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.