Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

Fun with SAS Reservations and website

Fun with SAS Reservations and website

Old Feb 13, 08, 5:59 am
Original Poster

Programs: AY Platinum Lumo,SPG Gold,HH Diamond,Sixt Platinum,Hertz PC,AMEX Platinum (IEC&FI)
Originally Posted by oliver2002 View Post
Your contract is with your TA, so he is your go to if the trip doesn't proceed as he booked it.
They are anyway who I am going to trust but I was just wondering why sometimes people especially want those 117 tickets.

Getting multiple airlines booking codes on one PNR is normal when you have multiple airlines...
I wasn't thinking so clearly. I was just amazed that I didn't actually end up with two set of tickets also.
Old Feb 13, 08, 6:08 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
My advice would be to keep a few detailled printouts. Chinese carriers are famous for loosing or not being able to find ETKT CPNs that were not issued on their stock.
Old Feb 13, 08, 6:16 am
Original Poster

Programs: AY Platinum Lumo,SPG Gold,HH Diamond,Sixt Platinum,Hertz PC,AMEX Platinum (IEC&FI)
My advice would be to keep a few detailled printouts. Chinese carriers are famous for loosing or not being able to find ETKT CPNs that were not issued on their stock.
Thank you for the advice, I will do that.
Old Feb 13, 08, 7:14 am
AHO

That's really tru!
I had big problem when I tried my CA dom flight be changed. (my ticket was issued as WF plate.) They had no clue of what Wideroe was.

BTW, CA's plate is 999-.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: