Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

OSL: «Sorry, fast track is only available for EBGs on SK metal!»

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

OSL: «Sorry, fast track is only available for EBGs on SK metal!»

Search this Thread

Old Aug 31, 2009, 1:44 pm

Originally Posted by 3tflyer

JUN04JUN09
SAS Fast Track at ARN, CPH and OSL Effective 02JUN09, the current access rules for the SAS Fast Track at ARN, CPH and OSL are revised. Effective 02JUN09, the current access rules for the SAS Fast Track at ARN, CPH and OSL are revised.
EBP and EBG passengers, travelling on a Star Alliance carrier departing from ARN, CPH or OSL, are eligible for SAS Fast Track, together with immediate family or business partner.
either this has been removed again, or the guys still don't understand their job. I was denied FT last week on a LX ticket from OSL. When I double-checked at the SK counter (the one just next to the FT entrance) they said it's only on SK metal. I didn't spent anymore time discussing with them but recognition and treatment of their top tier customers isn't really worth anything.
Old Aug 31, 2009, 9:29 pm

Programs: UA*G (1K again), Sixt Plat, *was*: SQ QPP01 & SK EBS/EBG, LH SEN, AA EXP, 9wPlat
Originally Posted by xidar
either this has been removed again, or the guys still don't understand their job. I was denied FT last week on a LX ticket from OSL. When I double-checked at the SK counter (the one just next to the FT entrance) they said it's only on SK metal. I didn't spent anymore time discussing with them but recognition and treatment of their top tier customers isn't really worth anything.
Yep, that was my experience, but *before* they implemented the *A flight allowances...went to that (same) business desk there.

I would seriously write in to SAS, but their customer relations really can't do anything at all - I wonder why!
Old Aug 31, 2009, 11:34 pm

Programs: EBG
I went through

the FT in OSL yesterday, with my travel compay of 3 other people.(Wife and friends). We had no problems getting through on to our domestic flight. I just flashed my Pandion card
Old Sep 1, 2009, 4:29 am

Still no mention of the new policy on the SK homepage.
Does anyone have a link ?
Travelling LX C class soon and still EBG .... would like to use FT at CPH
Old Sep 1, 2009, 4:32 am

Programs: UA*G (1K again), Sixt Plat, *was*: SQ QPP01 & SK EBS/EBG, LH SEN, AA EXP, 9wPlat
Originally Posted by GreatDane
Still no mention of the new policy on the SK homepage.
Does anyone have a link ?
Travelling LX C class soon and still EBG .... would like to use FT at CPH
You shouldn't have a problem at CPH...in any case, despite any printouts/whatever proof, security personnel won't budge from what they think is right!
Old Sep 12, 2009, 4:55 am

Programs: SK Diamond (*G), HH Gold
Used FT today at CPH with my TG Y boading pass. The girl checked my boarding pass, looked at her screen, scratched her ear and said "hmm, ok". FT completely empty.
Old Sep 12, 2009, 5:39 am

Originally Posted by BHIL
Used FT today at CPH with my TG Y boading pass. The girl checked my boarding pass, looked at her screen, scratched her ear and said "hmm, ok". FT completely empty.
As I have stated earlier, CPH FT is *much* better about this than OSL, IME.
Old Sep 14, 2009, 11:30 am

Programs: SK EBG *G, Flying Blue Silver, Hertz President Circle, Hilton H Gold, Starwood Gold, BA Silver
I was denied fast track in OSL on thursday departing on US to PHL in C as EBG. The guy in front of me with EBG travelling on TK was also denied. Extremely rude guy working the fast track. I went to the counter and the woman there was also a little lost as to the rules as she had been on leave for a year. When asking her collagues they confirmed the FT Dragon that it was only on SK metal. Can't someone send SK an e mail

[email protected]

I have been sending them quite a bit of e- mails lately so I feel I have overused this new adress
Old Dec 3, 2009, 1:18 am

Programs: EB*G, FB, PC Royal Ambassador, Marriot Gold Elite
As many have pointed out - the decision to allow all EBG and EBG(P) to use fast track when flying Star Alliance did not really seem to have been communicated to the people "guarding" the fast track.

Through our key account manager in SAS we have complained about this and received confirmation last week that they would change this now.

In today's take off you can read the news (in Danish, but Google translate does a decent job with this article)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.