Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

KF446 STO-HEL 16:30 cancelled today due technical problems, other flights delayed

KF446 STO-HEL 16:30 cancelled today due technical problems, other flights delayed

Old Dec 10, 2007, 9:33 am
Original Poster

Programs: AY frequent flyer
Angry KF446 STO-HEL 16:30 cancelled today due technical problems, other flights delayed

The plane for KF446 was in the hangar still at 16:50 when the SMS notification kindly informed about the cancellation. The 17:30 flight was full so I was given BP to 19:30.

Well, due to whatever they just delayed the 19:30 flight (KF448) until 21:00. Must be my lucky day.
Old Dec 10, 2007, 9:52 am
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

I'm sorry your flight was canceled

Cancellations are an unfortunate part of flying, but let's not start threads for one of these minor interruptions.

If it was an intercontinental flight, it would be worth mentioning because it affects a lot more people

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.