Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

Is something special going on in LON 25-26 Oct?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 21, 2007, 9:26 am
Original Poster

All SK flights ARN-LON are fully booked on Friday and Saturday, including full C-class. BA isn't much better, the only tickets they have available for Thursday and Friday is full C-class on 3 flights, the rest is full. Sterling has seats left ARN-LGW on Thursday for 4000 SEK oneway (quite high for being a LCC I'd say) but are fully booked on Friday.
Old Oct 21, 2007, 12:48 pm

Programs: SAS Gold, FB Gold, BA Gold, EY Silver
Most Swedish schools go on a one week holiday ("Novemberlov") around this time, that could potentially have something to do with the high cabin load...
Old Oct 22, 2007, 1:16 am

Programs: Mucci, BMI*G, M&M SEN, FB Gold, PC Plat, Father of GhettoIFE
Its the ending/starting weekend of "half term" here at the moment, so everyone is traveling with their buckets and and spades here

(this also came up on the UA fourm - seems to be everyone is deciding its fun not to be where they live...)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.