Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Changing awards online?

Search this Thread

Old May 15, 2007, 5:06 am
Original Poster

Changing awards online?

I noticed that itīs possible to make changes to your award-bookings online. How does it work? I havenīt seen that before. Maybe I should just try? The only thing is that I donīt want to lose my current booking in case something goes wrong and thatīs very much possible when you have to deal with anything SASīs IT-department has come up with.

To be more specific, Iīd like to change my current HEL-CPH-AAR-CPH-HEL to include a stopover (still less than 24 hours) in CPH on my way out. I booked it online and as you all know that website doesnīt suggest anything else than the next available flight when connecting. Would using the change function give me more options? Can one make changes to awards booked online on the phone? These are simple questions and one could probably find answers on the website, but you guys seem to know everything about SAS and EB, so I can just as well ask here. ^

Thank you.
Old May 15, 2007, 5:47 am
M72

Programs: EB *G
Seems to work fine

I tried this once and it seems to be working just fine.

I wanted to change my return flight on my Eurobonus trip and I first called the Eurobonus desk. The lady told me that there were no available seats on that flight I wanted to change to (I suppose this is their standard answer).

Afterwards I logged in on SAS online and there I found this possibility to change the booking, so I gave it a try :-)
I was very surprised to find that there were actually available seats!!! I guess the lady didn't even bother to check in the first place.
Old May 15, 2007, 12:25 pm

Programs: AY, BT, DY and SK. Scandic, Radisson, Marriott and HHonors. ClubONE
I have also wondered about whether you can arrange a stopover with the online booking i.e. take a later flight than the system suggests? I guess not, but I'll repeat this question anyway...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.