Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

Transfer SAS international to SAS domestic at OSL

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 10, 2007, 9:32 am
Original Poster

I'm flying ARN-OSL-SVG next week - I've actually never flown SAS domestic in Norway before. How does it work with checked in luggage, is it the same as when you transfer from SAS international to domestic at ARN, meaning you have to take your bags from the belt in the arrival hall and check them in again for the domestic flight? I'm staying at the Radisson SAS Atlantic - is it alright?

BTW - is SAS domestic in Norway the same as in Sweden, meaning there is one-class service where you pay for food and drinks (I'm flying in the afternoon).
Old May 10, 2007, 9:49 am

Programs: EBG
Yes, it is correct that you will have to pick up your bag in Oslo, and bring it through customs. Your bag will be marked for the continuing leg to SVG, so you would have to find the baggage drop counter to deliver your bag.

There has been quite some ques lately to deliver bags at baggage drop, so allow yourselv plenty of time between flights.

If you want to buy taxfree, remember that you can buy it on arrival in OSL, and its cheaper than taxfree at ARN. Remember to have your bag sealed, so you dont have problem with security.

I have not been to Atlantic hotel in SVG, so I sorry, but hopefully some other people can answer your quiestions about that.

BFN
Old May 13, 2007, 4:27 pm
brm

Programs: EBP(SK*G), Flying Blue Silver, PC Gold, SWPG Gold, HHonors Gold
Atlantic is like a lottery, you either get a decent room (with a view) or one of the small cupboards you'll be given a shoehorn at checkin to get both yourself and your luggage through the door.

oh, and make sure you don't wake up to quickly as you might be attacked by the tv hovering above your bed!

But to make your SVG experience better, I suggest you have dinner at Craig's Kjøkken og Bar, if schedule permits =)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.