Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

Loune access in ARL/OSLO for Codeshare flights?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 14, 2006, 8:50 pm
Original Poster

Wonder about this:
My status is THAI=**all GOLD. Thus I have lounge access even when flying eco.
Have to make a few trips next spring/early summer from either STO or OSL to the Baltics. Most of these flights are codeshare SAS/AirBaltic or Estonian. I can book them as either (cheap no-frills, I know it). But if I book them as SK, do I then still gain lounge-access, even if its the other airline that flies them? And what about blue1- is that actually still a ** regional? (I never ever see it mentioned anymore). Thnaks for just a shiort answer,- tried to find it in FAQ or by search, but no sucess. I do not really care much about the very few miles I might earn/ or not. Problem seems to be these airlines are in EURObonus program, but not in ** all.
Old Nov 14, 2006, 10:55 pm

Programs: BA EC Gold, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by thaifly
...And what about blue1- is that actually still a ** regional? (I never ever see it mentioned anymore).
It most certainly is. If you go to the *A main webpage, on the left side is a list of all the full members. At the end of the list it says 'Regional Member Airlines' and if you click on that link, it takes you through to the next page where Adria, Blue1 and Croatian are all identified by name.

cheers,

Henry
Old Nov 14, 2006, 11:00 pm

Programs: BA Gold, A3*G
You should either way in my opinion. Eurobonus is the program for all of these. Blue1 is a regional *A carrier.
Can anyone confirm this?
Old Nov 15, 2006, 3:40 am

Programs: SAS Gold, FB Gold, BA Gold, EY Silver
The OP should definitely get access flying Blue1 which is still a regional *A member.

Regarding Estonian and Air Baltic I'm not too sure. They are SAS partners, which means EBGs get access flying with any of those airlines, but they are not part of *A which should technically mean no access for other *G.
The best way to find out is probably just to try, since they allow EBGs in they may not think much about other *Gs either.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.