Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

EB: Digital statement for Basic members

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 23, 2006, 4:11 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Lufthansa Senator, Hilton Diamond VIP, Marriott Gold Elite, Hertz President's Circle

Got the standard monthly e-mail from EuroBonus today:
During autumn/winter 2006 we will introduce a digital statement distributed via email instead of a printed statement for all Basic members. Silver and Gold members will continue to receive a printed statement as usual. More information will be found in the September issue of EuroBonus News and on our web site.
So... as an EBG I am not allowed to take part in progress, and will be stuck receiving a piece of paper that is out-of-date the day I get it? This only makes sense if there is some other added value of getting it in print. Maybe them voucher look-alikes will be used for something nice soon...
Old Aug 23, 2006, 9:36 pm

Programs: too many to list
I am with you, LarsII. I sure hope that they figure out something nice to do with the account statement package - currently it is worthless.
Old Aug 23, 2006, 10:20 pm

Programs: SAS
Originally Posted by larsll
So... as an EBG I am not allowed to take part in progress, and will be stuck receiving a piece of paper that is out-of-date the day I get it?

There is still hope ! In the newsletter I recieved , it says that as a Silver or Gold you can choose between paper and email:

"Fra og med den kommende vinter vil Basis-medlemmer modtage EuroBonus-pointoversigter via e-mail og ikke via post som i dag. Sølv- og Guld-medlemmer vil kunne vælge mellem postale eller elektroniske pointoversigter."
Old Aug 24, 2006, 1:15 am

I am pretty sure the not-in-use vouchers in the new-type account statements are supposed to be part of the revamp to Eurobonus that should have been in place now.

This is most likely also the reason why EBS and EBG members according to yesterdays swedish e-mailing will not be able to opt out the ink-on-paper-statements.

Did the norwegian mailing said EBGs could opt out? Really?

On the other hand it is a bit surprising if they do introduce some sort of vouchers and it will not be e-vouchers of some sort?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.