Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

Rest cabins at Scandinavian Lounge CPH

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 28, 2006, 4:08 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA *G MM

So, what's the deal with these rest cabins or whatever you want to call them at the CPH Scandinavian lounge?

I have read about them here but never really been in the market so to speak, but would be perfect for a trip next week.

Are they essentially private "cabins" that you can lock if you need to step out, for example. How many do they have and are they easy to get in the early am or late morning?
Old Apr 28, 2006, 4:20 am

Programs: SAS Gold, FB Gold, BA Gold, EY Silver
I wouldn't describe it as a "cabin", rather as a proper room with a nice bed, a chair, and private bathroom with toilet and shower.
Like a small hotel room but without the extra hotel amenities such as minibar and TV.

Here is an old thread, there are some photos as well:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=473829

Don't think there is very high demand for the day rooms, most people do not even know about them, so I doubt it should be a problem
They are on a first-come-first basis, so just ask at the reception.
Old Apr 28, 2006, 4:28 am

Programs: PC
Erm, would it be frowned upon if usage of the day rooms was attempted with...erm...a female companion? Assuming I meet the requirements of having *G access and she'd be flying with me.
Old Apr 28, 2006, 4:31 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA *G MM
Cool, thanks. So day room should have been my search keywords. That sounds great.... I guess it would be under rather unusual circumstances that most people would be interested in using one.
Old Apr 28, 2006, 4:47 am

Programs: SAS
Originally Posted by lecter
Erm, would it be frowned upon if usage of the day rooms was attempted with...erm...a female companion? Assuming I meet the requirements of having *G access and she'd be flying with me.
Thats for Pandions only
Old Apr 28, 2006, 5:51 am
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by cph_flyer
Thats for Pandions only
Dansk flicka named May Anderson -- or is it Andersen??? -- may want a cuddle-buddy after her jail experience in MIA. After all, she'll probably be happy to celebrate her return back to Denmark in freedom. Perhaps she is (or will be) EBG or can find someone who is *Gold?
Old Apr 28, 2006, 7:28 am

Programs: UA 2.5MM; HH Diamond; Hyatt Platinum; MR Gold
Originally Posted by gnaget
So, what's the deal with these rest cabins or whatever you want to call them at the CPH Scandinavian lounge?
The things I learn on FlyerTalk! I've been flying through ARN and CPH 4-6 times each year for the past 5 years and never knew that day rooms were available in the Scandinavian Lounges. I guess this means I need to drop in on the SAS EuroBonus thread a little more often.
Old Apr 28, 2006, 7:41 am

Programs: OZ*G, AZ Gold, Etihad Gold, SK*G, BA Silver
Originally Posted by GUWonder
Dansk flicka named May Anderson -- or is it Andersen??? -- may want a cuddle-buddy after her jail experience in MIA. After all, she'll probably be happy to celebrate her return back to Denmark in freedom. Perhaps she is (or will be) EBG or can find someone who is *Gold?
I might react the same way as she did, if I had to cross the atlantic with Martinair
Her name is, BTW, Lykke May Andersen

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.