Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

The SAS | EuroBonus Forum Kafé

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The SAS | EuroBonus Forum Kafé

Search this Thread

Old Oct 22, 2017, 11:06 pm

Programs: BA Gold (OWE), SAS Diamond (*G)
Renewed EBD in May, and the "goodie bag" selection was just the luggage tags or concierge, so I decided to wait. Now it's just the concierge.

Yet another diamond 'benefit' that has disappeared.
Old Oct 22, 2017, 11:15 pm

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Originally Posted by klmml
Renewed EBD in May, and the "goodie bag" selection was just the luggage tags or concierge, so I decided to wait. Now it's just the concierge.

Not very promising! You'd think they could atleast perhaps add SOME options inhouse like miles or a extra partner card its not like EBD has a huge amount or perks...
Old Oct 23, 2017, 1:35 am

Programs: AY+, SK EB

Where are you located? With an address in Sweden, Norway or Denmark you should have a proper selection (it takes some time to update if you change your address). So you could gift your gift to a friend there.
Old Oct 23, 2017, 4:02 am

Programs: BA Gold (OWE), SAS Diamond (*G)
Originally Posted by Jainzar
Where are you located? With an address in Sweden, Norway or Denmark you should have a proper selection (it takes some time to update if you change your address). So you could gift your gift to a friend there.
Finland. I guess there's a reason it's not called NAS
Old Oct 25, 2017, 1:10 pm

Programs: SK EBD LTG (*G)
Yeah, I was recently ordering the goodie bag thing, and while I found the offer to be bland and composed of minor things, it was definitely bigger than just luggage tags. I remember they had headsets (except that there is a limit to how many headset sets I need ...)
Old Oct 25, 2017, 1:29 pm

Finland. I guess there's a reason it's not called NAS
Nor DAS, FAS. But S for Swedish
Old Oct 27, 2017, 4:19 am

Programs: EBG4Life, EBD, 1MM
Picnic time in CPH lounge

Blech, the lounge in CPH feels like a bad picnic. Crappy food, cheap wine...and they even have paper plates and plastic cups today. Somewhat depressing start to our holidays, but it can only get better from here^
Old Oct 27, 2017, 5:51 am

Programs: SK-EBD
Originally Posted by livious
Blech, the lounge in CPH feels like a bad picnic. Crappy food, cheap wine...and they even have paper plates and plastic cups today. Somewhat depressing start to our holidays, but it can only get better from here^
Kitchen is getting new floor - so the plastic thing is temporally.
Old Oct 28, 2017, 3:46 am

The interesting thing is that they stated that CPH refurbish is delayed, because they don't want to invest into an old lounge, without knowing where the lounge will be in a couple of years. And now this kitchen floor refurbish? Positive interpretation: the lounge will stay where it is and they are starting to work on it. Negative interpretation: they were lying and nothing will change.
Old Oct 28, 2017, 4:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by SK2751
The interesting thing is that they stated that CPH refurbish is delayed, because they don't want to invest into an old lounge, without knowing where the lounge will be in a couple of years. And now this kitchen floor refurbish? Positive interpretation: the lounge will stay where it is and they are starting to work on it. Negative interpretation: they were lying and nothing will change.
There are requirements for industrial kitchens, if the floor is approaching end of usable life, you can't wait until you know if the lounge is going to move. At least not if you want to continue to use it as a kitchen. The lounge moved there when T3 opened in 1998, no surprise that the kitchen floor may need a replacement by now.
Old Oct 30, 2017, 3:44 pm

Originally Posted by SK2751
I doubt that the airport has decided on the future use yet. The construction of pier E has just started and the first phase will not be ready until sometime during 2019.
Old Oct 30, 2017, 4:01 pm

I have personally brought forward the connection between pier E and the future location of SAS-gates/lounges at CPH – based on sources in SAS.

But after a little research I have difficulties to see any important connection. Pier E will only get 1 bridgegate and 6 busgates for a long, long time. No impact on SAS traffic in it self.
Old Nov 1, 2017, 2:50 pm

Well, there is a considerable extension of the concourse between peers A and B going on now. Looks like a space which could potentially house a lounge. I guess the location between these peers could be attractive for SK.
Old Nov 3, 2017, 10:36 am

I searched for Eurobonus tickets today on SAS for their new ARN-VDA (Ovda, Israel) route, but the message that came up automatically was "we don't fly that route." Also, I couldn't find award space for that route on United.com. Has SAS blacked out all awards for this route or what? It's flown every Saturday in the winter.
Old Nov 3, 2017, 5:25 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by RedChili
I searched for Eurobonus tickets today on SAS for their new ARN-VDA (Ovda, Israel) route, but the message that came up automatically was "we don't fly that route." Also, I couldn't find award space for that route on United.com. Has SAS blacked out all awards for this route or what? It's flown every Saturday in the winter.
Could seem so. But check the revenue prices, currently at lot flights are available around 40 to 50 euros, less than 100 return. It might not even be worth spending miles at this price level.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.