Community
Wiki Posts
Search

I want blocking

Search this Thread

Old Jan 3, 2006, 8:31 am
Original Poster

Programs: AY Platinum,Marriott Gold,HH Diamond,Sixt Platinum,Hertz PC,AMEX Platinum
I want blocking

Travelling back to home, currently in London lounge and after the lunch I decided to try something just for the fun. I asked if my flight is full or empty and if it would be possible to block the seat next to me

Flight is wide open but they cannot block seats, only gate manager is able to do that. They moved me to area, which is currently still fully open and adviced me to ask the situation again when boarding is starting (they will move me again if someone is seated next to me).

Wouldn't it be just easier to block the seat and not have the lounge agents to move me to different seats?
Old Jan 3, 2006, 11:29 am

Programs: Lufthansa Senator, Hilton Diamond VIP, Marriott Gold Elite, Hertz President's Circle
Hopefully this comes as a part of the positive enhancements announced by Tommy777. LH has it and it is just so nice -- works even when departing with SGS as ground handler.

One story I was told by a OSL lounge agent was the time he tried to seat a married couple next to each other in a CRJ. The man was SEN. Well, it didn't work... the system immediately blocked the seat next to him, and since there are only two seats on each side of the aisle...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.