The New SAS

Old Dec 16, 05, 4:14 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AY Platinum Lumo,SPG Gold,HH Diamond,Sixt Platinum,Hertz PC,AMEX Platinum (IEC&FI)
Originally Posted by jacob_m
We've renamed economy class already so maybe we should try to rename the airline as well.
After all people seem rather upset about the "new SAS".
Crappynavian Airlines??
Most of the problems are currently located in the corporate SAS side (EB problems) and European routes. Intercontinental is still trying to find it's way to the dark side - they have an interesting year coming up if they want to catch the P-class experience, which is so familiar to all of us.
Old Dec 20, 05, 10:23 am
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Expect a better Eurobonus in 2006

Hey all

I just got a call from our contact at Eurobonus. They are working like hell with our input and are indeed taking us seriously. They have had a rough couple of months with many people getting laid off in Sweden, so the work environment has been tough. Still, they are doing a bang up job and I'm sure we will see changes soon.

They are keeping a lid on it for now, but I can guarantee you that Eurobonus will make major changes in 2006.

We are meeting again i February and hopefully, we will have more good news then.

I'm excited and I hope the program will improve enough for me to stop flying UA and start flying/putting all my miles on SAS.

So my advice to all is to stay at Eurobonus for another year and give them a chance to win our hearts back
Old Dec 20, 05, 10:55 am
Original Poster

Programs: AY Platinum Lumo,SPG Gold,HH Diamond,Sixt Platinum,Hertz PC,AMEX Platinum (IEC&FI)
Originally Posted by tommy777
I'm excited and I hope the program will improve enough for me to stop flying UA and start flying/putting all my miles on SAS.

So my advice to all is to stay at Eurobonus for another year and give them a chance to win our hearts back
Okay ... I will stay But at this time I am doing it just because I trust Tommy.

I will however test the ultimate (so I have heard) business class experience after the Christmas. VS UCS is something what I have been planning to test for sometime now and now it was possible, thanks to very nice Christmas fares. No SAS points but I just want the experience.
Old Dec 20, 05, 11:05 am

VS is great! I have traveled once on VS this year in UC. It's amazing!

The only problem is that the transfer times to/from OSL are too long for a business trip.

How much was your ticket?
Old Dec 20, 05, 11:34 am
Original Poster

VS is great! I have traveled once on VS this year in UC. It's amazing!

The only problem is that the transfer times to/from OSL are too long for a business trip.

How much was your ticket?
Yeah, I have heard that for many years. Finally going to try it. And also the LHR ClubHouse.

Z fare was in Christmas sale, LHR-SFO-LHR only 1222.40GBP incl taxes.
Old Dec 20, 05, 11:46 am

Originally Posted by miikka
Yeah, I have heard that for many years. Finally going to try it. And also the LHR ClubHouse.

Z fare was in Christmas sale, LHR-SFO-LHR only 1222.40GBP incl taxes.
Excellent deal!

Have phun!
Old Dec 21, 05, 1:50 pm

Programs: EBD & Lifetime Gold
I just got a call from our contact at Eurobonus. They are working like hell with our input and are indeed taking us seriously. They have had a rough couple of months with many people getting laid off in Sweden, so the work environment has been tough. Still, they are doing a bang up job and I'm sure we will see changes soon.

They are keeping a lid on it for now, but I can guarantee you that Eurobonus will make major changes in 2006.

Good news! ^ Let's hope they manage to match the high expectations put on them.
Old Dec 22, 05, 3:13 am

Originally Posted by Paby
Good news! ^ Let's hope they manage to match the high expectations put on them.
Since we are having a new meeting and they are giving us feedback, I am very positive! Ole, Gustaf and me will also work hard to make a change happen.

In February we will have a new workshop with EB. Will get back to you then.

^
Old Dec 22, 05, 3:39 am

Programs: BA-G, LH SEN
Hi Tommy,

All this positive buzz makes me really want to join EB and abandon BD!

You guys are doing an excellent job, and you have a decent airline that listens to it's customers.

This is the kind of positive experience I'm getting from my Nordic customers that is sadly lacking from many of my UK customers.

Well done... (and keep up the good work)

Aidan

Search this Thread
Search Engine: