Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

JOIN IN: Letter to SAS - Suggesting an Improved Economy Class Product

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

JOIN IN: Letter to SAS - Suggesting an Improved Economy Class Product

Search this Thread

Old Aug 9, 2005, 10:44 am

Programs: AY Platinum,Marriott Gold,HH Diamond,Sixt Platinum,Hertz PC,AMEX Platinum
Originally Posted by tommy777
I don’t know what I did to deserve that
Organized FT DO?
Old Aug 9, 2005, 10:45 am

Programs: *G, used to be with TK but left due to their corruption and political ties
Originally Posted by miikka
Organized FT DO?
Well said!
Old Aug 9, 2005, 10:51 am
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

He he, I was on a UA PNR, so they would not know...

But my EBG was in the system for the SK segment.

If I get upgraded on my CPH-IAD flight September 1st, I will KNOW theres something fishy going on.
Old Aug 9, 2005, 10:55 am

Programs: AY Platinum,Marriott Gold,HH Diamond,Sixt Platinum,Hertz PC,AMEX Platinum
He he, I was on a UA PNR, so they would not know...
They have their methods ...

If I get upgraded on my CPH-IAD flight September 1st, I will KNOW theres something fishy going on.
And wait until they give you your "Welcome to SAS Pandion" kit in Arlanda.

I have been wondering secretly if they will make sure that we all get there very easily and without problems. It would be really easy to secure right now when they have our names and details. Maybe I can hope for an upgrade on TMP-ARN ...
Old Aug 9, 2005, 10:57 am

Programs: *G, used to be with TK but left due to their corruption and political ties
I have been wondering secretly if they will make sure that we all get there very easily and without problems. It would be really easy to secure right now when they have our names and details. Maybe I can hope for an upgrade on TMP-ARN ...
Perhaps they will put me in one of the most foremost seats normally reserved for EBG on my MMX-ARN flight? Joy...
Old Aug 9, 2005, 11:00 am

Originally Posted by PappaG
Perhaps they will put me in one of the most foremost seats normally reserved for EBG on my MMX-ARN flight? Joy...
Think about it ... you invite 20+ frequent travellers to meet you and then something goes wrong with some of the flights. What would we be talking then?

Well, we have our dreams, we are so addicted to upgrades
Old Aug 9, 2005, 11:05 am

And wait until they give you your "Welcome to SAS Pandion" kit in Arlanda.
Ehh, I have around 40.000 basic points from April 1st till now, so I will go in to cardiac rest if that happens
Old Aug 9, 2005, 11:11 am

Ehh, I have around 40.000 basic points from April 1st till now, so I will go in to cardiac rest if that happens
I hope that happens in airplane then ... I believe they have automated defibrillators on board.
Old Aug 10, 2005, 12:29 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
I was checking fares for coming to ARN for the do and SK prices my ticket 5 EUR cheaper when I select SK flight numbers for the LH operated ARN-MUC Mysterious preparations?

Perhaps tommy777 can send SK all our incoming flight details just for fun ?!
Old Aug 10, 2005, 4:16 am

Originally Posted by oliver2002
I was checking fares for coming to ARN for the do and SK prices my ticket 5 EUR cheaper when I select SK flight numbers for the LH operated ARN-MUC Mysterious preparations?

Perhaps tommy777 can send SK all our incoming flight details just for fun ?!
If you want me to e-mail SAS your itinerarys, its fine by me. I am sending over all info tomorrow.
Old Aug 10, 2005, 6:47 am

Programs: M&M Freq, BA, Emirates, KLM, CSA
I travelled from London to Stockholm on the weekend that SAS introduced their current terrible economy service. Flying out on the Friday was fine, with a very pleasent cold meal and wine. Flying back on the Sunday, the day they introduced the new polocy, was bedlam. There was nearly a riot on board when the crew refused to even serve a complimentary glass of water. The lady next to me was particually vocal as she wanted to take some pills and was refused water.

I would have thought by now SAS would have seen the error of their ways. I for one always use BA on that route now. Ok, i usually travel economy, but it is still probably amounts to over a thousand pounds lost revenue for SAS.
Old Aug 10, 2005, 10:58 pm

Programs: BA/BD Gold/IC A/*Wood Gold - Certified BodyCombat and BodyPump Instructor
Originally Posted by JFIVienna
I would have thought by now SAS would have seen the error of their ways. I for one always use BA on that route now..

No, at the London Lounge, they've got the SAS annual report, glorifying the party's great five year plan ---oops the new concept choices available to you that YOU the traveller demanded.
Old Aug 11, 2005, 1:06 am

Originally Posted by LHR Tim
No, at the London Lounge, they've got the SAS annual report, glorifying the party's great five year plan ---oops the new concept choices available to you that YOU the traveller demanded.
He he. Even more amusing is the red "New revolutionary 3 class concept, SAS finally the first airline to give you what you really want". Couldn’t resist and picked one up from the London Lounge on Tuesday. Bringing it to the ARN DO SK Lunch.

I recommend everyone to pick one up the next time you visit the lounge at LHR.

You will laugh your a** off!!
Old Aug 11, 2005, 1:52 am

Programs: M&M Freq, BA, Emirates, KLM, CSA
He he. Even more amusing is the red "New revolutionary 3 class concept, SAS finally the first airline to give you what you really want". Couldn’t resist and picked one up from the London Lounge on Tuesday. Bringing it to the ARN DO SK Lunch.

I recommend everyone to pick one up the next time you visit the lounge at LHR.

You will laugh your a** off!!

Its a scandel the way the airlines try to put a positive spin when they reduce service. In fact "spin" is probably the wrong word, "deceive" is more accurate.

When Miles and More slashed the mileage awards for European flights last year their promotional material actually claimed we were benefiting!
Old Aug 11, 2005, 2:08 am

Programs: UA Gold (Million Miler), FI Gold, Bonvoy Titanium
sent - via intl email address. I hope this has an effect!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.