Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

2022 onward: SAS Offers & Promotions

2022 onward: SAS Offers & Promotions

Old Oct 18, 2022, 6:39 pm

Programs: EB Skräpmetall, AY No Extra Bags for You, BA EU261/2004 Thread
Originally Posted by nacho
Someone booked business award CPH-BOS at the same price as Y award this morning - I think it's a glitch.
Unless they were utilising the SAS MC Premium credit card available in the Swedish market. I still have that card myself, even though it carries a SEK 1,495 annual fee.

With 50,000 card points, cardholder should get an award ticket in Plus for the price of Go (intra-Europe). With 100,000 card points, an award ticket in Business will cost the same as in Go. This is really the desirable tier, since the cardholder benefit is also valid on long-haul.
Old Oct 24, 2022, 5:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAMP S, TK M&S E (*G), Marriott LTP, IHG P, SK EBG
Would it show on SAS booking page or they need to apply the discount like amex 241?

He showed a screenshot and both go and business required the same amount of points.
Old Oct 26, 2022, 12:30 am

Programs: SK*Gold
Got an offer yesterday for 2x status points and qualifying flights for the period of Nov. 1 to Feb 28. I'm Gold living in Norway, but it doesn't look like a targeted offer - or is it?
Interesting thing was that there was no small print that the offer only applies to flights booked after the email was sent.

Nå er det 2x enklere for deg å beholde eller oppnå neste nivå i SAS EuroBonus. For hver reise du tar med oss i perioden 1. november 2022 – 28. februar 2023 ger vir deg dobbelt så mange kvalifiserte poeng* og flyvninger. Velkommen om bord!
Old Oct 31, 2022, 8:27 am

Programs: EuroBonus Diamond, Delta Skymiles 360, BAEC LTG, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Ambassador
Originally Posted by AutismoSupremo
Unless they were utilising the SAS MC Premium credit card available in the Swedish market. I still have that card myself, even though it carries a SEK 1,495 annual fee.

With 50,000 card points, cardholder should get an award ticket in Plus for the price of Go (intra-Europe). With 100,000 card points, an award ticket in Business will cost the same as in Go. This is really the desirable tier, since the cardholder benefit is also valid on long-haul.
The unfortunate part being that the benefit only applies to reward travel, like the AMEX benefits. The credit card companies seem to think that giving you reward only value, you'll end up spending more to get more points so you can redeem. I'll spend regardless but have no purpose for reward based travel, would be great if they could extend these benefits to revenue tickets as well. Until then I'll use my stack of AMEX 2-4-1 vouchers as fire starters.
Old Oct 31, 2022, 10:26 am

Originally Posted by FlyingMoose
The unfortunate part being that the benefit only applies to reward travel, like the AMEX benefits. The credit card companies seem to think that giving you reward only value, you'll end up spending more to get more points so you can redeem. I'll spend regardless but have no purpose for reward based travel, would be great if they could extend these benefits to revenue tickets as well. Until then I'll use my stack of AMEX 2-4-1 vouchers as fire starters.
Yep, and the point prices of award travel now being largely dynamic have made it near impossible for me to fully benefit from using this card. Gone are the good ol' days where I would get a one-way ticket Scandinavia to LAX in SAS Plus for 36k EB points.

Will have to consider if there is any U.S. based card that would benefit me more or if we'll just have focus on travelling on a different alliance altogether.
Old Oct 31, 2022, 10:35 am

And in the meanwhile, I had received an e-mail from SEB:

Förändringar gällande årspriset och Statuspoäng
Från och med den 1 februari kommer det att ske ändringar för ditt SAS EuroBonus Mastercard Premium. På grund av högre kostnader för att driva bonusprogram har vi valt att reglera årspriset för att behålla förmånerna i kortet. Samtidigt ändras beräkningen av Statuspoängen på kortet.

Från och med den 1 februari 2023 kommer följande ändringar att ske:

• Priset för kortet höjs med 30 kr per månad. Det innebär att årspriset höjs från 1495 kr till 1855 kr. Det nya årspriset kommer debiteras nästa gång du ska betala för kortet.

• Statuspoängen beräknas på 25 % av månadens intjänade Extrapoäng via kortet. Om du tjänar 4800 Extrapoäng i maj får du 1200 Statuspoäng för denna månad. Du kan därför själv påverka intjäningen av Statuspoäng via kortet.
Som en introduktion får du 50 % av månadens intjänade Extrapoäng, mellan februari och april 2023.

Kortet ger dig fortfarande tillgång till: • Fly Premium
• Statuspoäng när du använder kortet
• Upp till 25 Extrapoäng per 100 kr på alla köp
• Poängkampanjer flera gånger om året
• Fler poäng när du bokar hyrbil hos Avis och betalar med kortet
• Kompletterande reseförsäkring med avbeställningsskydd

Om du inte godkänner ändringarna, kan du utan kostnad säga upp kortet genom att skicka ett säkert meddelande via SAS Mastercard appen eller Mitt kort på saseurobonusmastercard.se.

Vänliga hälsningar
SEB Kort i samarbete med SAS EuroBonus
Since my primary bank account is no longer in Sweden, I hardly use the card any more => variable amount of status points will in my case mean earning less than the current 1,000 Status points a month. Time to pay my bill, and cancel the card.
Old Oct 31, 2022, 12:03 pm
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
So it’s going to be more akin to 5 status points per 100 SEK of expenses? So unless putting at least 20k SEK of expenses per month on this card, on average that would mean less status points earning from the card than currently/before.

Pay more, get less. Given this is SEB and SAS, I guess this is what should be expected.
Old Oct 31, 2022, 1:08 pm

Programs: AC, SK, Marriott
Hmm, was just thinking about upgrading from the basic SAS MC... perhaps not
Old Nov 5, 2022, 1:00 am

Great Im soon LTG so I can cancel all SAS-branded credit cards😎
Old Nov 22, 2022, 1:39 am

Programs: SJ, SAS, DL
Black Friday sale from 22 - 28 November.

Discounts for European destinations 11 January - 15 June 2023.
Discounts for USA destinations 11 January - 31 March 2023.
Discounts for Canada destinations 26 March - 15 June 2023.

SE: https://www.sas.se/black-friday-deals/
NO: https://www.sas.no/black-friday-deals/
DK: https://www.sas.dk/black-friday-deals/
Old Nov 22, 2022, 5:23 pm

Programs: AS 75K (OW), SK Silver (*A), UR, MR
The Black Friday sale put half of my strike voucher to good use. Now I just have to do likewise for the other half.
Old Dec 4, 2022, 11:51 pm

Programs: SJ, SAS, DL
Bonus redemption offer hidden away at the bottom of the SAS EuroBonus Shop advent calendar email (daily emails with rubbish discounts on homewares/clothes/gadgets sold for points or cash).

30% discount on bonus redemptions to Barcelona, ​​Rome, Nice and Palma.

Booking period: 5 December until 23:59.
Travel period: 1/01/2023 - 30/04/2023. Both the outward and return journey must begin during the specified travel period.
Old Dec 6, 2022, 10:08 pm

F&F again. Thanks in advance for details in DM! 😉
Old Dec 7, 2022, 1:13 am

Programs: EuroBonus
DM me if you want password for FF.
Old Dec 7, 2022, 12:44 pm

Programs: AY, SK, TK
Got the F&F mail this time around with pw

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.