Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

SAS do not let me add missing miles from LH flights

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 1, 2022, 2:04 am
Original Poster

Programs: AF, BA, SK, Marriott & Hilton

Hello,

I recently flew LH to RNS, a relatively small airport that LH started to serve from 1 may 3 times a week.
I wanted to add the missing points to my Eurobonus card (as SAS do not let the booking in their system), but did not accept the segment FRA to RNS (and vice versa) as RNS did not exist in SAS system.

When I contacted SAS they said they could not help me....

Has it happened to you before? Is there anything to do?

Thanks for your replies
Old Jul 1, 2022, 2:57 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by supersympa
Hello,

I recently flew LH to RNS, a relatively small airport that LH started to serve from 1 may 3 times a week.
I wanted to add the missing points to my Eurobonus card (as SAS do not let the booking in their system), but did not accept the segment FRA to RNS (and vice versa) as RNS did not exist in SAS system.

When I contacted SAS they said they could not help me....

Has it happened to you before? Is there anything to do?

Thanks for your replies
That's nonsense, there are no rules saying points can't be earned on select routes only. As long as it was LH operated they just have to fix. Don't let them brush you off. Eurppean router's earning is anyway fixed amounts not by distance, so should be manageable.
Old Jul 4, 2022, 5:27 am

Programs: EuroBonus Diamond, Delta Skymiles 360, BAEC LTG, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Ambassador
If you have Gold/Diamond status, contact the Gold/Diamond email alias, they usually figure these things out.
Old Jul 4, 2022, 5:53 am
Original Poster

Programs: AF, BA, SK, Marriott & Hilton
Originally Posted by FlyingMoose
If you have Gold/Diamond status, contact the Gold/Diamond email alias, they usually figure these things out.
I have no status with Star Alliance unfortunately. I took LH recently and this week again as they just opened a destination that I take often but usually with KLM or AF.
Since the big price increase recently of KLM & AF, I decided to fly Biz with Lufthansa instead.

With the whole (bad) situation surrounding SAS, I am thinking of changing Airline reward scheme....but I am not sure yet as I do not fly that often Star Alliance airlines.

I am a Skyteam and/or Oneworld traveller.
Old Jul 6, 2022, 9:48 am

Programs: SK EBD LTG (*G)
It is fairly irritating that they would not have RNS in the system. It is a fairly normal (and old!) regional airport in France.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.