Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

SAS Shareholder Program Benefits and Discussions

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SAS Shareholder Program Benefits and Discussions

Search this Thread

Old Jun 3, 2010, 1:42 pm

Programs: AA EXP (2MM), SAS EBG
Originally Posted by Helsinki Flyer
No. I donŽt know which booking class is used.

http://www.sas.se/sas-shareholder
It seems that it is possible to book this without any check that you are a shareholder... Or will they check it prior to ticketing?

Good price - too bad it is V class.
Old Jun 3, 2010, 2:09 pm

I have no idea how they check it or if they even do so. But if you want the discount, itŽs not like 2460 SEK is a lot of money to invest.
Old Jun 3, 2010, 3:41 pm

Programs: SK EB*G
I have no idea how they check it or if they even do so. But if you want the discount, itŽs not like 2460 SEK is a lot of money to invest.
Also interesting if it's holding the share at time of booking, travel, both or some set date in the previous year that gives access/right to the offer...
Old Jun 3, 2010, 7:24 pm

Programs: EBS
Where do you find this offer?, I could not find it on the danish homepage.
Old Jun 4, 2010, 12:16 am

As IŽm a shareholder I logged into a website and copy-pasted the prices from there. ItŽs not supposed to be visible to non-shareholders. But as itŽs SAS IT, they havenŽt secured the site in any way, at least the Swedish version of the booking engine.
Old Jun 4, 2010, 2:28 am

"User name and password are being sent out to new shareholders four times per year"

Do I have to wait till they send it out or can I get the discount beforehand?

Will the reverse split make 3000 stocks into 400 or will we have to buy a lot more?
Old Jun 4, 2010, 2:53 am

I received my username and pw yesterday and I bought the share some weeks ago. Guess, I happened to buy at the right time.
Old Jun 4, 2010, 1:45 pm

I removed the website as I guess these are not supposed to be public. If anyone wants the SE, DK or NO webaddress, feel free to ask from me via PM.

Last edited by Helsinki Flyer; Jun 4, 2010 at 1:51 pm Reason: Removed the DK and NO links
Old Jun 7, 2010, 1:05 am

Programs: SK EB*G
Anyone know the required amount of shares after the reverse split (1:30)? Also, when/if I can start using any discount after buying shares would be good to know.

Got a few trips coming up I need to book, and if the shareholder tix are available on my dates it might be a really good investment, regardless of SAS future...
Old Jun 7, 2010, 2:49 am

Originally Posted by seat56f
Anyone know the required amount of shares after the reverse split (1:30)? Also, when/if I can start using any discount after buying shares would be good to know.

Got a few trips coming up I need to book, and if the shareholder tix are available on my dates it might be a really good investment, regardless of SAS future...
400 stocks after the reverse split according to their website.

Last edited by SayWhat; Jun 7, 2010 at 3:02 am
Old Jun 7, 2010, 7:10 am

Share have been trading between 22 and 24 SEK today. That makes more money than before the split, but still not huge amounts. And itŽs an investment. If SAS some day makes money, youŽll get a decent profit too. Will SAS ever post profits again? I believe so.
Old Jun 8, 2010, 2:14 am

I'm guessing that they will update their lists when they do the split so I'm hoping that 400 stocks owned on the 9th of june will make me qualify pretty quickly for the discount.

Does anyone know if they have any stockholder discounted flights out of copenhagen? I can't find any.
Old Jun 8, 2010, 5:55 am

Originally Posted by SayWhat
Does anyone know if they have any stockholder discounted flights out of copenhagen? I can't find any.
I did list the prices ex-CPH. What else do you need? IŽll send you a link if you want to look for yourself.
Old Jun 8, 2010, 9:11 am

I did list the prices ex-CPH. What else do you need? IŽll send you a link if you want to look for yourself.
I forgot that you had listed the prices!

I'd love the links though there was something wrong with the ones you sent.
Old Mar 16, 2011, 11:24 am

Programs: EBG, Club Carlson Gold, Frequent Flyer, SPG, Gold Points
Hi

Has anyone got 2011 offers?

and do you know if if they have sent usernames already this year?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.