Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

Eurobonus points don't get credited when booking hotels via SAS

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 15, 2020, 11:14 am
Original Poster

Hi everyone,

Back in June/July, I have booked two hotels in Iceland via SAS (www.hotelsbysas.com) for which I was supposed to get Eurobonus points. When making the booking, I added my Eurobonus number, and everything went fine with the bookings. However, since I stayed at the hotels two months ago, I haven't received any points for either booking.
I checked online to find a way to contact the support, but I couldn't find any conact options on the web site, and the relevant Eurobonus page just stays that retroclaiming is not possible (but that's not what I would be doing anyway).

Has anyone had similar experiences, and/or has an idea if/how to get the missing Eurobonus points credited?

Thanks a lot in advance for any advice
Arctifox
Old Sep 15, 2020, 2:25 pm

If you are EBD or EBG, try the dedicated customer service via mail. Even though a bid slower than usual, they still reply pretty fast. Took them about two days to come back to me when I wrote EBD Desk last week.
Old Sep 16, 2020, 7:42 am

Programs: EBG
Waiting to see if my Avis points get credited for last weekend with SAS eurobonus.
Old Sep 19, 2020, 6:36 am
Original Poster

I'm just Eurobonus Member at this point, so that won't help unfortunately, but thanks anyway for the advice.
It's just a few hundred points and I booked the hotels via SAS due to better cancellation policy as on other platforms, but still disappointing that 3x I've booked with them and 3x I haven't received the promised points ...
Old May 7, 2022, 1:09 pm

Programs: SK Gold, AF Gold, Marriott Platinum
I'm having the same issue. Booked several stays through SAS/Hotels.com in February. Almost three months in, none of the stays have posted to my account. SAS Gold hotline tells me I need to contact Hotels.com, whereas Hotels.com tells me SAS needs to sort it out. Really frustrating.
Old May 9, 2022, 4:10 pm

Programs: EBD (*G) & Delta Gold Medallion (STE+)
A stay in March was posted 4-6 weeks after the stay (I was not notified). A stay over Easter has not been posted. Have tried answering the confirmation email but no answer. Very annoying that there is no one to contact
gojko88 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.