Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

SAS to reopen routes to US and Europe

SAS to reopen routes to US and Europe

Old Jun 24, 20, 9:44 am

Programs: aegean gold , klm explorer
I can't for the life of me figure out if transfering cph is allowed again.... Dutch paspport, traveling from ams....
Old Jun 24, 20, 1:00 pm

Any news on HMA-CPH reopening?
Old Jun 25, 20, 6:03 am

Originally Posted by WindowSeatFlyer View Post
Any news on HMA-CPH reopening?
HAM-CPH? It's already flying around 4x weekly. Seems to increase to around 10x weekly from Monday.
Old Jun 25, 20, 4:37 pm

Originally Posted by mikkelhk View Post
HAM-CPH? It's already flying around 4x weekly. Seems to increase to around 10x weekly from Monday.
No, HMA-CPH
Old Jun 30, 20, 1:25 pm

We had tickets booked from pre-COVID from SFO -> OSL on July 18th then returning ARN -> SFO on Aug 6th. Have been waiting as SAS seems to be canceling flights a week out. I got an email this morning saying they've rescheduled us on the same flights but on different days July 17th and August 4th, if I recall. Looks like they anticipate limited service to/from SFO by mid July? The email said that if I do not take action within 5 days (ie, ask for voucher, etc) they will consider I have accepted this change.

Going into My Bookings offers the option to accept the change, request a voucher, or cancel for a refund (per ticket type/rules/etc). I'm trying to confirm if this is a full refund or what but have not been able to reach anyone at SAS yet. My understanding is that switching us to flights on different days should qualify for a full refund.
Old Jun 30, 20, 1:54 pm

Programs: SK Eurobonus
Originally Posted by WryMartini View Post
We had tickets booked from pre-COVID from SFO -> OSL on July 18th then returning ARN -> SFO on Aug 6th. Have been waiting as SAS seems to be canceling flights a week out. I got an email this morning saying they've rescheduled us on the same flights but on different days July 17th and August 4th, if I recall. Looks like they anticipate limited service to/from SFO by mid July? The email said that if I do not take action within 5 days (ie, ask for voucher, etc) they will consider I have accepted this change.

Going into My Bookings offers the option to accept the change, request a voucher, or cancel for a refund (per ticket type/rules/etc). I'm trying to confirm if this is a full refund or what but have not been able to reach anyone at SAS yet. My understanding is that switching us to flights on different days should qualify for a full refund.
CPH-SFO service will restart from July 2nd with two weekly flights.
Old Jul 1, 20, 6:07 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Originally Posted by WryMartini View Post
Yes you get a full refund, but SAS makes it hard for you to request it. You have to call in and ask for it to be refunded in full without penalty because your flights were cancelled.
Old Jul 2, 20, 3:35 am

Programs: SK EBD (*G)
Hey, it's time to burn some of them vouchers. Just bought my first SK reservation since Feb #bragging
Old Jul 6, 20, 3:36 pm

Programs: UA Gold, WN A-List, Marriott Plat, Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by oliver2002 View Post
Yes you get a full refund, but SAS makes it hard for you to request it. You have to call in and ask for it to be refunded in full without penalty because your flights were cancelled.
I didn't have to call. Was pretty easy to click: "Request voucher or refund." And then it sent me an email where I simply had to click: "Request Refund." Unless I need to do more, but I didn't think so. I got an email confirmation with the subject "Refund Request Confirmation."

Two minutes. Of course, GETTING the refund is what's going to take forever.....
Old Jul 13, 20, 1:19 am

Programs: AY Plus, SK Eurobonus
Originally Posted by WindowSeatFlyer View Post
No, HMA-CPH
HMA = Khanty-Mansiysk

But yes, used to be something else in the past.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: