Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

SAS to reopen routes to US and Europe

SAS to reopen routes to US and Europe

Old Jun 24, 20, 9:44 am
  #31  
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Programs: aegean gold , klm explorer
Posts: 154
I can't for the life of me figure out if transfering cph is allowed again.... Dutch paspport, traveling from ams....
Yreal is offline  
Old Jun 24, 20, 1:00 pm
  #32  
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 351
Any news on HMA-CPH reopening?
WindowSeatFlyer is online now  
Old Jun 25, 20, 6:03 am
  #33  
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: Denmark, hour drive from BLL
Posts: 68
Originally Posted by WindowSeatFlyer View Post
Any news on HMA-CPH reopening?
HAM-CPH? It's already flying around 4x weekly. Seems to increase to around 10x weekly from Monday.
mikkelhk is offline  
Old Jun 25, 20, 4:37 pm
  #34  
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 351
Originally Posted by mikkelhk View Post
HAM-CPH? It's already flying around 4x weekly. Seems to increase to around 10x weekly from Monday.
No, HMA-CPH
WindowSeatFlyer is online now  
Old Jun 30, 20, 1:25 pm
  #35  
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 20
We had tickets booked from pre-COVID from SFO -> OSL on July 18th then returning ARN -> SFO on Aug 6th. Have been waiting as SAS seems to be canceling flights a week out. I got an email this morning saying they've rescheduled us on the same flights but on different days July 17th and August 4th, if I recall. Looks like they anticipate limited service to/from SFO by mid July? The email said that if I do not take action within 5 days (ie, ask for voucher, etc) they will consider I have accepted this change.

Going into My Bookings offers the option to accept the change, request a voucher, or cancel for a refund (per ticket type/rules/etc). I'm trying to confirm if this is a full refund or what but have not been able to reach anyone at SAS yet. My understanding is that switching us to flights on different days should qualify for a full refund.
WryMartini is offline  
Old Jun 30, 20, 1:54 pm
  #36  
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Sweden
Programs: SK Eurobonus
Posts: 151
Originally Posted by WryMartini View Post
We had tickets booked from pre-COVID from SFO -> OSL on July 18th then returning ARN -> SFO on Aug 6th. Have been waiting as SAS seems to be canceling flights a week out. I got an email this morning saying they've rescheduled us on the same flights but on different days July 17th and August 4th, if I recall. Looks like they anticipate limited service to/from SFO by mid July? The email said that if I do not take action within 5 days (ie, ask for voucher, etc) they will consider I have accepted this change.

Going into My Bookings offers the option to accept the change, request a voucher, or cancel for a refund (per ticket type/rules/etc). I'm trying to confirm if this is a full refund or what but have not been able to reach anyone at SAS yet. My understanding is that switching us to flights on different days should qualify for a full refund.
CPH-SFO service will restart from July 2nd with two weekly flights.
SK1989 is offline  
Old Jul 1, 20, 6:07 am
  #37  
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, External Miles & Points Resources
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: MUC
Programs: LH SEN
Posts: 38,855
Originally Posted by WryMartini View Post
Going into My Bookings offers the option to accept the change, request a voucher, or cancel for a refund (per ticket type/rules/etc). I'm trying to confirm if this is a full refund or what but have not been able to reach anyone at SAS yet. My understanding is that switching us to flights on different days should qualify for a full refund.
Yes you get a full refund, but SAS makes it hard for you to request it. You have to call in and ask for it to be refunded in full without penalty because your flights were cancelled.
oliver2002 is offline  
Old Jul 2, 20, 3:35 am
  #38  
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Programs: SK EBD (*G)
Posts: 2,131
Hey, it's time to burn some of them vouchers. Just bought my first SK reservation since Feb #bragging
SK2751 is offline  
Old Jul 6, 20, 3:36 pm
  #39  
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Programs: UA Gold, WN A-List, Marriott Plat, Hertz President's Circle
Posts: 44
Originally Posted by oliver2002 View Post
Yes you get a full refund, but SAS makes it hard for you to request it. You have to call in and ask for it to be refunded in full without penalty because your flights were cancelled.
I didn't have to call. Was pretty easy to click: "Request voucher or refund." And then it sent me an email where I simply had to click: "Request Refund." Unless I need to do more, but I didn't think so. I got an email confirmation with the subject "Refund Request Confirmation."

Two minutes. Of course, GETTING the refund is what's going to take forever.....
bluedog423 is offline  
Old Jul 13, 20, 1:19 am
  #40  
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Location: HEL-ish
Programs: AY Plus, SK Eurobonus
Posts: 4
Originally Posted by WindowSeatFlyer View Post
No, HMA-CPH
HMA = Khanty-Mansiysk

But yes, used to be something else in the past.
Finni is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search Engine: