Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

SAS Business Smart rebooking options

Old Feb 7, 20, 2:43 pm
Original Poster

I am seeing some good fares for SAS Business Smart which is non-refundable and "rebookable for a fee." The fee is US $450 plus any fare difference if rebooking to a higher fare (Class J).

Does anyone know:

1. Can the rebooking be to a different itinerary? For example, if the booked ticket is EWR-CPH and I later decide I want to fly IAD-CPH, can that be done within the rebooking rules?

2. Assuming that a similar price on a business class ticket is unlikely to be available closer to the departure date, can the rebooking be to a lower cabin / fare class, e.g. could I rebook to a Plus ticket in premium economy?

Thanks!
Old Feb 8, 20, 10:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Diamond, SAS Eurobonus Gold, Marriott Ambassador (LTP)
Originally Posted by SusanDK View Post
I am seeing some good fares for SAS Business Smart which is non-refundable and "rebookable for a fee." The fee is US $450 plus any fare difference if rebooking to a higher fare (Class J).

Does anyone know:

1. Can the rebooking be to a different itinerary? For example, if the booked ticket is EWR-CPH and I later decide I want to fly IAD-CPH, can that be done within the rebooking rules?

2. Assuming that a similar price on a business class ticket is unlikely to be available closer to the departure date, can the rebooking be to a lower cabin / fare class, e.g. could I rebook to a Plus ticket in premium economy?

Thanks!
It has to be same cabin. Routing chnages will depend on your ticket rules, most likely no.
SusanDK likes this.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: