Edelweiss Air to Eurobonus?

Old Feb 5, 20, 12:28 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver, SAS EB Silver, Hilton Honors Diamond, Starwood Gold, Accor Silver
Edelweiss Air to Eurobonus?

Has anyone tried to credit a flight with Edelweiss Air sold on an LX (Swiss) flight number to Eurobonus? The ticket is on Lufthansa stock (220) if that makes any difference. It doesn't appear on my statement and the retro credit form rejects the flight number. Is this down to Edelweiss not being in Star Alliance or do I need to be more persistent?
Old Feb 5, 20, 12:57 pm

Only flights where Edelweiss operates a wetlease for LX would qualify. Not sure they still do that, those flights would be either LX 3 digits or LX 4 digits starting with 1 or 2. What was the flight number? If it was LX 4 digits, starting with 4 or 8, it was a codeshare with Edelweiss, not a wetlease and won't be eligible for crediting to EuroBonus.
Old Feb 5, 20, 4:27 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver, SAS EB Silver, Hilton Honors Diamond, Starwood Gold, Accor Silver
Yeah, they were both LX8xxx, so I guess that clears that up then! Thanks.
Old Feb 5, 20, 4:52 pm

You can credit them to Miles and More.... but not sure if that makes sense for you.
Old Feb 6, 20, 5:01 pm
Original Poster

Thank you. I'll do that just so they're not lost.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: