Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jul 10, 2023, 10:44 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Nick Art
SAS has two lounges at Stockholm (ARN), both of which are located above the SAS transfer desk next to Terminal 5, Gate 1:

- SAS Gold Lounge (access for EBP, EBD, EBG, *A Gold, *A First Class)
- SAS Lounge (access for SAS Business, SAS Plus, *A Business)
There used to be a domestic SAS Lounge which is now permanently closed

In addition to the SAS lounges there are the following contract lounges at ARN:

- AMEX Centurion Lounge (near gate F26, access only for AMEX Centurion)
- AMEX Platinum Lounge (near gate F26, access only for AMEX Platinum)
- Pearl Lounge (located next to the SAS lounges, access with Priority Pass, among others)
- Pearl Lounge (Terminal 2, access with Priority Pass, among others)
- Pearl Lounge (Terminal 5, Non-Schengen, access with Priority Pass, among others)
Print Wikipost

SAS Lounges Stockholm (ARN)

Search this Thread

Old Sep 26, 2016, 1:55 am
Original Poster

Programs: A3*G
SAS Lounges Stockholm (ARN)

I would like to ask what time is open in the morning SAS Gold Lounge at Arlanda Airport, because I have a flight at 6 a.m.
Thank you!
Old Sep 26, 2016, 2:29 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
The lounge complex in T5 opens at 5am.
Old Sep 26, 2016, 3:42 am
Original Poster

Programs: A3*G
Originally Posted by oliver2002
The lounge complex in T5 opens at 5am.
Thank you!
Old May 12, 2017, 3:17 pm

Programs: EBG
Connecting on domestic flight in ARN - access to lounge in T5

Hi,

I will be flying ZRH-UME on Swiss and SAS with a 3h layover in ARN. Since the domestic lounge in T4 is rather small and has limited offers, I'm wondering whether it would be possible to stay in T5 after arrival and visit the Gold lounge. Does the system know that I shouldn't be there and will reject entry?
Old May 13, 2017, 6:45 am

Programs: AY, SK, TK
I do it all the time. Works. Dragons are ok with that too
Old May 14, 2017, 4:37 am

Programs: EuroBonus Diamond, Delta Skymiles 360, BAEC LTG, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Ambassador
You're entitled lounge access because you are EBG and flying SAS. There are no rules as to which SK lounge in what terminal you are allowed or should visit.
Old Jul 18, 2017, 2:30 pm

Programs: Mileage Plus, BA Executive Club, HH Diamond, A3 Gold, ALL Gold
ARN lounge

Hi, I have briefly browsed the forum, but did not find aan answer. Please apologize and feel free to move/delete if I am wrong.
I will be flying SAS Plus intra european from ARN Schengen. I am aware I can access the SAS Business Lounge. As I am also a *A Gold member I can access their SAS Gold Lounge. Which lounge is better? What are the differences? Thanks
Safe trips
Old Jul 18, 2017, 6:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
*G gives access to the SAS Gold Lounge, which is also the better of the two. Often the most crowded as well. Sometimes the trick is to get the food items from the Gold Lounge and sit in the more quiet Business Lounge.
Old Jul 18, 2017, 8:56 pm
TPJ

Programs: TK*G (E+), IHG Plat Ambassador
Gold Lounge has hard booze and better wine. Also better view (overlooking the apron area).
Old Jul 19, 2017, 1:44 pm

Programs: More than one
Originally Posted by CPH-Flyer
*G gives access to the SAS Gold Lounge, which is also the better of the two. Often the most crowded as well. Sometimes the trick is to get the food items from the Gold Lounge and sit in the more quiet Business Lounge.
Since they finished the expansion of the ARN SK Gold lounge about a year ago, I haven't had any issues finding a seat when I'm traveling through ARN. Before I agree it was crowded.

Just hope they will soon do something to the CPH lounge. It really needs an overhaul, and could use some additional space too.
Old Jul 23, 2017, 6:22 am

Programs: SK-EBD
Originally Posted by highupinthesky
Just hope they will soon do something to the CPH lounge. It really needs an overhaul, and could use some additional space too.
Totally agree. But it will not happen – at least not within the probably next two years.

SAS is waiting for a decision by CPH airport by the future utilization of the airport – construction of Finger E has just started, and SAS does not know where it mainly will be allocated gates.

So no significant refurbishment until then – the lounges could be relocated to D/E-area, and in that case SAS won’t use resources on the current lounges. Understandable, but a pity for the users.
Old Sep 25, 2017, 8:17 pm

Programs: OZ Diamond / Star Alliance Gold
Arrow Lounge issue: Longhaul SAS PLUS transit in ARN

Hello

I am going to take the SK964 from HKG to ARN then SK2541 to EDI, all in SAS PLUS.

I am just wondering when I transit in ARN,

- Do I have access to the SAS Lounge?
- Are there any shower facilities inside the lounge? I would like a quick shower before my EDI flight.

I cannot find any information on that on the SAS website. Thank you for the inputs in advance.
Old Sep 25, 2017, 11:53 pm

Programs: AY+, SK EB
Originally Posted by flyingkid
Hello

I am going to take the SK964 from HKG to ARN then SK2541 to EDI, all in SAS PLUS.

I am just wondering when I transit in ARN,

- Do I have access to the SAS Lounge?
Yes, you do.
- Are there any shower facilities inside the lounge? I would like a quick shower before my EDI flight.
Yes and no. You only have access to the business lounge and there are no showers, only in the Gold lounge. You can ask for access and you might get the key to the showers and they open the gate for you. In that case I recommend not to overstretch your stay since you still have to return the key.

At least I got access that way with a C ticket.
Old Sep 27, 2017, 2:33 am

The lounge is inside of Schengen, so you can only access the lounge if a Schengen visa is not an issue for you.
Old Sep 28, 2017, 5:48 am

Programs: OZ Diamond / Star Alliance Gold
Originally Posted by Jainzar
Yes, you do.

Yes and no. You only have access to the business lounge and there are no showers, only in the Gold lounge. You can ask for access and you might get the key to the showers and they open the gate for you. In that case I recommend not to overstretch your stay since you still have to return the key.

At least I got access that way with a C ticket.
Thanks for info. I really do hope they will let me use their shower after a 12 hour flight. Plus the layover is 4 hours... grrr

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.