FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   SAS | EuroBonus (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/sas-eurobonus-499/)
-   -   SAS Lounges Stockholm (ARN) (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/sas-eurobonus/2110810-sas-lounges-stockholm-arn.html)

zaraskos Sep 26, 2016 1:55 am

SAS Lounges Stockholm (ARN)

I would like to ask what time is open in the morning SAS Gold Lounge at Arlanda Airport, because I have a flight at 6 a.m.
Thank you!

oliver2002 Sep 26, 2016 2:29 am

The lounge complex in T5 opens at 5am.

zaraskos Sep 26, 2016 3:42 am

Originally Posted by oliver2002 (Post 27263859)
The lounge complex in T5 opens at 5am.

Thank you!

andreas301 May 12, 2017 3:17 pm

Connecting on domestic flight in ARN - access to lounge in T5

Hi,

I will be flying ZRH-UME on Swiss and SAS with a 3h layover in ARN. Since the domestic lounge in T4 is rather small and has limited offers, I'm wondering whether it would be possible to stay in T5 after arrival and visit the Gold lounge. Does the system know that I shouldn't be there and will reject entry?

FFlash May 13, 2017 6:45 am

I do it all the time. Works. Dragons are ok with that too

FlyingMoose May 14, 2017 4:37 am

You're entitled lounge access because you are EBG and flying SAS. There are no rules as to which SK lounge in what terminal you are allowed or should visit.

BRflyer Jul 18, 2017 2:30 pm

ARN lounge

Hi, I have briefly browsed the forum, but did not find aan answer. Please apologize and feel free to move/delete if I am wrong.
I will be flying SAS Plus intra european from ARN Schengen. I am aware I can access the SAS Business Lounge. As I am also a *A Gold member I can access their SAS Gold Lounge. Which lounge is better? What are the differences? Thanks
Safe trips

CPH-Flyer Jul 18, 2017 6:17 pm

*G gives access to the SAS Gold Lounge, which is also the better of the two. Often the most crowded as well. Sometimes the trick is to get the food items from the Gold Lounge and sit in the more quiet Business Lounge.

TPJ Jul 18, 2017 8:56 pm

Gold Lounge has hard booze and better wine. Also better view (overlooking the apron area).

highupinthesky Jul 19, 2017 1:44 pm

Originally Posted by CPH-Flyer (Post 28577324)
*G gives access to the SAS Gold Lounge, which is also the better of the two. Often the most crowded as well. Sometimes the trick is to get the food items from the Gold Lounge and sit in the more quiet Business Lounge.

Since they finished the expansion of the ARN SK Gold lounge about a year ago, I haven't had any issues finding a seat when I'm traveling through ARN. Before I agree it was crowded.

Just hope they will soon do something to the CPH lounge. It really needs an overhaul, and could use some additional space too.

Tango Alpha Jul 23, 2017 6:22 am

Originally Posted by highupinthesky (Post 28580749)
Just hope they will soon do something to the CPH lounge. It really needs an overhaul, and could use some additional space too.

Totally agree. But it will not happen – at least not within the probably next two years.

SAS is waiting for a decision by CPH airport by the future utilization of the airport – construction of Finger E has just started, and SAS does not know where it mainly will be allocated gates.

So no significant refurbishment until then – the lounges could be relocated to D/E-area, and in that case SAS won’t use resources on the current lounges. Understandable, but a pity for the users.

flyingkid Sep 25, 2017 8:17 pm

Lounge issue: Longhaul SAS PLUS transit in ARN

Hello

I am going to take the SK964 from HKG to ARN then SK2541 to EDI, all in SAS PLUS.

I am just wondering when I transit in ARN,

- Do I have access to the SAS Lounge?
- Are there any shower facilities inside the lounge? I would like a quick shower before my EDI flight.

I cannot find any information on that on the SAS website. Thank you for the inputs in advance.

Jainzar Sep 25, 2017 11:53 pm

Originally Posted by flyingkid (Post 28858458)
Hello

I am going to take the SK964 from HKG to ARN then SK2541 to EDI, all in SAS PLUS.

I am just wondering when I transit in ARN,

- Do I have access to the SAS Lounge?

Yes, you do.

- Are there any shower facilities inside the lounge? I would like a quick shower before my EDI flight.
Yes and no. You only have access to the business lounge and there are no showers, only in the Gold lounge. You can ask for access and you might get the key to the showers and they open the gate for you. In that case I recommend not to overstretch your stay since you still have to return the key.

At least I got access that way with a C ticket.

RedChili Sep 27, 2017 2:33 am

The lounge is inside of Schengen, so you can only access the lounge if a Schengen visa is not an issue for you.

flyingkid Sep 28, 2017 5:48 am

Originally Posted by Jainzar (Post 28858926)
Yes, you do.

Yes and no. You only have access to the business lounge and there are no showers, only in the Gold lounge. You can ask for access and you might get the key to the showers and they open the gate for you. In that case I recommend not to overstretch your stay since you still have to return the key.

At least I got access that way with a C ticket.

Thanks for info. I really do hope they will let me use their shower after a 12 hour flight. Plus the layover is 4 hours... grrr