Lounge access - ORD

Old Jun 23, 19, 7:18 am
Original Poster

Lounge access - ORD

HI All,
I see on the SAS website it says one can buy access to the lounges via Eurobonus points. When booking my tickets I saw an option to buy access to CPH but no option to buy access to ORD (at least online). Does one need to purchase lounge access at check in or possibly at the lounge counter itself? Thanks much.
Old Jun 23, 19, 10:39 am
TPJ

Programs: TK*G (E+), AA OWE (EXP), IHG Plat
The Lounge is small. I would be surprised , if they sell access.
Old Jun 23, 19, 11:36 am

Programs: EuroBonus, Miles & More, Radisson Rewards, Hilton Honors, AVIS preferred, and others
You can read more about buying access to SK lounges here https://www.flysas.com/en/fly-with-u...lounge-access/ . ORD is on the list, so I assume you can buy access there too, but there are some disclaimers about subject to availability, so might be you are on a high load flight and therefore can't buy it online and have to try you luck at the lounge. Buying online is cheaper than at the lounge, but it's none refundable and only valid for the day and flight it's purchased for.
Old Jun 24, 19, 2:31 am

Programs: EuroBonus Diamond, Delta Skymiles Diamond, BAEC LTG, Hilton Diamond, Starwood Gold
There are better venues to kill time at ORD than the appalling SAS lounge.
GUWonder and w0r1dtrave1er like this.
Old Jun 24, 19, 8:18 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by FlyingMoose View Post
There are better venues to kill time at ORD than the appalling SAS lounge.
The AF and LX lounges at ORD T5 arenít better venues, but I do at times choose to use the AF lounge instead of the SK lounge. All the lounges ORD T5 lounges have an overcrowding problem at times, but this is at a terminal that has way more seats and quiet areas during the evening hours than many people realize so itís not that bad even without lounge space. If Baoís still open when I get airside, I like to grab some Bao anyway before heading directly to my gate.

Search this Thread