Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

Sas lounges ARN. Should they let me in gold?

Old Jun 2, 19, 3:53 am
Original Poster

I'm traveling SAS business class from the US and continuing on from Stockholm. They have let me into the lounge, but are saying only Star alliance gold members get into the gold lounge. Is that correct, or should I be able to get over there with my business class ticket?
Old Jun 2, 19, 4:01 am

Programs: EuroBonus, Miles & More, Radisson Rewards, Hilton Honors, AVIS preferred, and others
Originally Posted by qofmiwok View Post
I'm traveling SAS business class from the US and continuing on from Stockholm. They have let me into the lounge, but are saying only Star alliance gold members get into the gold lounge. Is that correct, or should I be able to get over there with my business class ticket?
That is correct. Only *G members get access to the gold lounge, but there is SAS Business class lounge next to the Gold lounge, and you should have access here, although I'm not sure you have on the destination airport. It's probably the service class on you onward flight which determines whether you have access here or not.
The only difference between the two is there are no liquor in the business lounge and the food selection is slightly less, but often there er more space in the business lounge than the gold lounge.
Old Jun 2, 19, 4:10 am
Original Poster

Thanks. I guess that's the one I'm in. It's just full and loud while the other one is empty... But they did let me in there to take a shower.
Old Jun 2, 19, 4:13 am

2019 Secret Santa

Programs: JAL Diamond, SAS Eurobonus Gold, Marriott Titanium (LTP), Hilton Gold, IHG Gold
Arriving in SK business class allows access to the business class lounge as arrival lounge, and if your departure is in SK Plus you will also give you access to the business lounge.

The Gold lounge does, as the name kind of indicate, require Star Alliance Gold status.
Old Jun 2, 19, 4:40 am
Original Poster

I see how there 3 other lounges I could have tried including one next door, with my priority pass. I'm brain dead after 30 hours of traveling. But heading to my final destination now. Thanks.

Search this Thread