Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

1500 miles short of Diamont qualification

Old May 8, 19, 8:58 am
Original Poster

Programs: LH SEN* (*G), EBD (*G), BA Bronze, KLM Gold, Emirates Silver

Any good ideas, BRU based.
No trips, that can be upgraded.
Old May 8, 19, 10:03 am

Programs: SK*G (EBD)
BRU-CPH-BRU, plus outbound, go inbound. Plus should get you the 1500 points. Pretty much anywhere in plus will get you over the top.
Old May 8, 19, 11:03 am
Original Poster

Probably cheaper to pay the 15.000 points for 1.500 basic points then;-)
Old May 8, 19, 11:14 am

Originally Posted by tgj1974 View Post
Probably cheaper to pay the 15.000 points for 1.500 basic points then;-)
or 1.500 SEK
Old May 8, 19, 11:19 am

Programs: SK*G (EBD)
Just out of curiosity - why do you even need to ask for suggestions for such an insignificant amount of points?
Old May 8, 19, 11:32 am

Programs: SK EBD (*G)
Originally Posted by JR67 View Post
Just out of curiosity - why do you even need to ask for suggestions for such an insignificant amount of points?
I think it totally makes sense. Sometimes people have easy ideas to get small amounts of points. I remember with the late AB, it was typical that you could subscribe to a magazine, or do a similarly silly thing to get the last mile. Flying is an obvious solution, but many of us are obviously busy enough, or too tired of flying, not to think of it as the preferred option.
East_and_West likes this.
Old May 9, 19, 12:18 am

Programs: *G
Guessing you qualification period restarts june 1st?
I think you'd be better off just buying the points, otherwise a trip to anywhere in the nordics with a stop both ways on SK in go (not go light) would do it. HEL is difficult to get without a night there, otherwise it could be be done for just over 200€
Old May 9, 19, 2:12 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by SK2751 View Post
I think it totally makes sense. Sometimes people have easy ideas to get small amounts of points. I remember with the late AB, it was typical that you could subscribe to a magazine, or do a similarly silly thing to get the last mile. Flying is an obvious solution, but many of us are obviously busy enough, or too tired of flying, not to think of it as the preferred option.
Precisely the reason, maybe someone had a good idea. I will actually be 2100 points short, but able to get 600 points by crediting an SN flight to EB. I have a few other SN flights booked, but in L/T, which unfortunately renders nothing and SN upgrades don't give more points.

Ultimately seems cheapest and easiest is just the point/cash solution.
Old May 9, 19, 2:24 am

Other option would (assuming you could get it having Danish address/CPR) the EuroBonus Mastercard (https://saseurobonusmastercard.dk/ko...rcard-premium/).

As EBD for 750DKK and gives you 1.000 status points each month. Just need two more months in the qualification year and some minimal spending each month on the card, but it is enough to charge a single kr on it to qualify for the 1.000 status points.
Old May 9, 19, 2:26 am

Programs: AY+, SK EB
Originally Posted by tgj1974 View Post
Precisely the reason, maybe someone had a good idea. I will actually be 2100 points short, but able to get 600 points by crediting an SN flight to EB. I have a few other SN flights booked, but in L/T, which unfortunately renders nothing and SN upgrades don't give more points.

Ultimately seems cheapest and easiest is just the point/cash solution.
And there is absolutely no hurry to buy or convert points. The transaction will be predated 123 days.
Old May 9, 19, 2:32 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by fassy View Post
Other option would (assuming you could get it having Danish address/CPR) the EuroBonus Mastercard (https://saseurobonusmastercard.dk/ko...rcard-premium/).

As EBD for 750DKK and gives you 1.000 status points each month. Just need two more months in the qualification year and some minimal spending each month on the card, but it is enough to charge a single kr on it to qualify for the 1.000 status points.
Yepper, got it, albeit address abroad. Year expiring end May, so no more points coming this way this year :-(

Search this Thread