Radisson hotel stay award

Old Apr 8, 2019, 8:30 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Radisson hotel stay award

in terms is:
"

SPEND POINTS

Log in, go to My EuroBonus and book using your points up until the day of arrival at selected Radisson Blu Hotels in Europe, Africa and the Middle East. An award stay costs from 23 000 points per night for a double room including breakfast.

"
but I cannot book any hotel in UAE
does they just allow to book in Nordic?
Old Apr 8, 2019, 10:43 am

Booking hotel awards with EuroBonus has become a pain some years ago. I was never able to find any decent hotel outside the Nordics after the EB2.0 launch and to be honest, even in the Nordics the availability and value is very poor.

Old Apr 8, 2019, 2:25 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

so its like phantom option to redem miles...
Old Apr 8, 2019, 4:11 pm

Yes, pretty much. I was told booking rental cars works quite well but never found it to be a good value.

i usually spend the miles on last minute trips within Europe which would otherwise set me back like 500€ to 700€. That is great value for 20.000 points.

or the long-haul J and F flights.
Old Apr 13, 2019, 11:12 am

Programs: EuroBonus Diamond, Delta Skymiles 360, BAEC LTG, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Ambassador
The Radisson hotels are usually so cheap that its hardly worthwhile spending that number of points on. Best to retain them for flights and or upgrades.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.