ORD

Can someone say which gates SAS uses at ORD Term 5? Thanks
Old Jun 30, 2019, 8:41 pm
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by JFKATC
For me they have sometimes been by the gates used for the LOT flights. Not sure If that helps, but after security and the duty free shop/restaurants area, I usually take a left and walk past the lounges and then it’s down a ways and on the right of the corridor. Around gate 13 for CPH seems to be what I get a lot at ORD.
Old Jul 1, 2019, 5:37 am

Programs: More than one
Originally Posted by JFKATC
As far as I remember normally the first 2 gates after you pass the SK lounge, but it's about a year ago since I last passed through ORD so it might have changed.
Old Jul 1, 2019, 9:28 am

Programs: SK Eurobonus Diamond (Lifetime Star Gold), Marriott Titanium (Lifetime Platinum)
Originally Posted by highupinthesky
As far as I remember normally the first 2 gates after you pass the SK lounge, but it's about a year ago since I last passed through ORD so it might have changed.
From my recollection (having been through ORD about 20 times the last 8 years) it is always M13 or M15 - and most of the time M13.

Svantevit
Old Jul 1, 2019, 10:16 am
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by Svantevit
From my recollection (having been through ORD about 20 times the last 8 years) it is always M13 or M15 - and most of the time M13.

Svantevit
Sounds about right.

M13 is my most frequent gate for SAS flights out of ORD. And when it’s not, it seems to be around the M13 gate direction. When I’m there flying SAS out, it’s mostly been the SAS crowd and the LOT crowd that is taking up the seats in the area.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.