Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SAS + Google Flights

Search this Thread

Old Mar 8, 2019, 7:23 am
Original Poster

SAS + Google Flights

Does anyone else have an issue with long haul SAS and GF? I searched the other day for OSL-HKG, got a price of £1.45k, but when clicking through to SAS it nearly doubled in price (ie it went from Z to D). I thought GF may just be showing some phantom inventory, but doing the same today I still get the original price (which is based of Z) but clicking through it prices D inventory. Very frustrating - anamoly or anything else (for info, clicking through to Expedia shows the same D price). ITA software shows the same GF price of £1.45k - guess need to hunt for a website selling this...
Old Mar 8, 2019, 8:40 am

Programs: AY+, SK EB
Originally Posted by dodgeflyer
Does anyone else have an issue with long haul SAS and GF? I searched the other day for OSL-HKG, got a price of £1.45k, but when clicking through to SAS it nearly doubled in price (ie it went from Z to D). I thought GF may just be showing some phantom inventory, but doing the same today I still get the original price (which is based of Z) but clicking through it prices D inventory. Very frustrating - anamoly or anything else (for info, clicking through to Expedia shows the same D price). ITA software shows the same GF price of £1.45k - guess need to hunt for a website selling this...
If bookwithmatrix.com doesn't give you that price, then you hit some phantom availability. That can happen and also persist from time to time.
Old Mar 9, 2019, 3:37 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Jainzar
If bookwithmatrix.com doesn't give you that price, then you hit some phantom availability. That can happen and also persist from time to time.
Thanks. Have a fear it is phantom - quite frustrating as it has been for a week or so.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.