SAS not able to book multi-city trip?

Old Jan 26, 19, 4:49 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SAS EuroBonus Gold, Qatar Privilege Club Gold
SAS not able to book multi-city trip?

Flying PVG-CPH-FRA in July and BGO-CPH-HKG in Aug, can't book via flysas.com.

Will calling the call center help? Or i should just book via OTA?

I've looked up two OTA, vayama and expedia, which one should I choose?
Old Jan 26, 19, 5:01 pm

Programs: Eurobonus Diamond
Please call the call center. It is definitely better to book at the airline than through a third-party website (especially if you potentially need to change your flight).
Also ask them to waive the booking fee (as you cannot book this fare on their website). Also try to check the prices beforehand on their website and check the booking codes (and flight numbers).
This is important if you deal with a not such experienced phone agent to guide him/her through the booking process
Old Jan 26, 19, 5:25 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SAS EuroBonus Gold, Qatar Privilege Club Gold
Originally Posted by herwig View Post
Please call the call center. It is definitely better to book at the airline than through a third-party website (especially if you potentially need to change your flight).
Also ask them to waive the booking fee (as you cannot book this fare on their website). Also try to check the prices beforehand on their website and check the booking codes (and flight numbers).
This is important if you deal with a not such experienced phone agent to guide him/her through the booking process
I'm not planning to do any changes, but I still like booking through airline it self. The price is around 14000dkk, all in Z.
I guess I will try the China callcenter, not expecting a professional response, I'll call the gold line if the China callcenter will kill me.
Old Jan 26, 19, 6:08 pm

Programs: Eurobonus Diamond
I have been dealing with their call center in HKG several times. Actually very competent and very helpful staff working there, sometimes even more helpful than the international line.

Search this Thread