Checked Bags: Long Connection in CPH

Old Dec 13, 18, 3:18 pm
Original Poster

2019 Secret Santa

Programs: SK*D
Checked Bags: Long Connection in CPH

I'm EBG and flying SAS Plus/AI Business from LHR to DEL via CPH. The first leg of this itinerary is on SK, and I will connect to an Air India flight in CPH. I have intentionally booked a 31 hour layover in CPH to spend some time in the city. At the same time, I do not wish to be burdened with my luggage while I'm in CPH. Will SK check my bags all the way to DEL or will I have to collect my bags in CPH since the connection time is more than 24 hours?
Old Dec 13, 18, 10:04 pm

Programs: JAL Diamond, SAS Eurobonus Gold, Marriott Titanium (LTP), Hilton Gold, IHG Gold
Originally Posted by RanChin View Post
I'm EBG and flying SAS Plus/AI Business from LHR to DEL via CPH. The first leg of this itinerary is on SK, and I will connect to an Air India flight in CPH. I have intentionally booked a 31 hour layover in CPH to spend some time in the city. At the same time, I do not wish to be burdened with my luggage while I'm in CPH. Will SK check my bags all the way to DEL or will I have to collect my bags in CPH since the connection time is more than 24 hours?
You will be asked to collect your luggage, and check in again when the AI flight opens for check in.
Old Dec 14, 18, 7:06 am

Programs: SAS EuroBonus Gold, Qatar Privilege Club Gold
Originally Posted by RanChin View Post
you need to pick up the baggage, and CI it again. I think there are some storage lockers that can be rent in CPH.
Old Dec 15, 18, 5:16 am

Programs: EuroBonus Diamond, Delta Skymiles Diamond, BAEC LTG, Hilton Diamond, Starwood Gold
Or a crappy hotel virtually adjacent to the terminal.
Old Dec 15, 18, 5:17 am
Original Poster

2019 Secret Santa

Programs: SK*D
Thanks for the help!

I might just go for a far better hotel experience in the city center!

Search this Thread