SAS Business Class Seat Reservation

Old Sep 26, 18, 8:32 pm
Original Poster

SAS Business Class Seat Reservation

How does one go about reserving a SAS business class seat? I have three seats booked via SG from CPH to ORD and can't figure out what the right procedure is or whether they will charge for this. The call center is closed. If the correct answer is call, I am ok with it. I'd appreciate anyone letting me now. Thanks!
Old Sep 26, 18, 11:23 pm

Programs: BA EC Gold, Hilton Diamond
Surely you'd have better luck asking this in the SAS forum?

[Moderator update -- thread moved to SAS/EuroBonus forum. Ocn Vw 1K, Senior Moderator.]

Last edited by Ocn Vw 1K; Sep 27, 18 at 11:13 am
Old Sep 27, 18, 1:15 pm
Original Poster

I didn't realize this forum existed. Thank you! I still can't figure out how to assign seats. My reservation was booked via Krisflyer. However, calling was not problem and the agent did it for me.
Old Sep 27, 18, 11:56 pm

Programs: JAL Diamond, SAS Eurobonus Gold, Marriott Titanium (LTP), Hilton Gold, IHG Gold
Generally calling, the SK website is (also) not great for non SK bookings. You maybe be able to call up your booking, and may be able to change seats, but calling is the better bet.
Old Oct 1, 18, 2:45 pm

Programs: OZ Diamond (*G), HHonors Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, SkyPesos, AAdvantage, MR
Easiest way is to tweet at @sas on Twitter explaining that you can't reserve seats yourself. That's what I did last week when making a booking with miles. They tried to tell me that nothing could be done at first, but I replied that they definitely had access to do so, and eventually they reserved the seat I wanted and sent a confirmation email of it.

Search this Thread