Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

Issue with retrospective credit claim form

Old Sep 20, 18, 6:33 pm
Original Poster

I am attempting to claim retrospective credit for recent SAS flights for my parents.

It tells me I need to apply at least one week after the flight, for a flight that happened ten days ago. And when I came back and tried again a day later, it told me I'd made too many attempts to claim for those flight details.

Is this a known issue? Is there a workaround?

Last edited by BernardBlack; Sep 20, 18 at 6:41 pm Reason: Typo
Old Sep 21, 18, 4:40 am

Programs: EuroBonus, Miles & More, Radisson Rewards, Hilton Honors, AVIS preferred, and others
Originally Posted by BernardBlack View Post
I am attempting to claim retrospective credit for recent SAS flights for my parents.

It tells me I need to apply at least one week after the flight, for a flight that happened ten days ago. And when I came back and tried again a day later, it told me I'd made too many attempts to claim for those flight details.

Is this a known issue? Is there a workaround?
Try use a different browser or clear you cookies. If that doesn't work use the manual form.
Old Sep 21, 18, 3:01 pm
Original Poster

Thanks. Multiple browsers and devices don't work. Could you possibly direct me to where I might find the manual claim form?
Old Sep 22, 18, 8:43 am

Programs: EuroBonus, Miles & More, Radisson Rewards, Hilton Honors, AVIS preferred, and others
Looks like they have removed the manual form. Try instead the general complaint form https://www.care.flysas.com/selfservice/feedbackform/
Old Sep 25, 18, 2:39 pm
ksu

Programs: SAS EBD/ *G
I had the same issue. I sent an e-an e-mail using the Diamond e-mail address
Old Sep 27, 18, 3:43 am
Original Poster

Thanks, @highupinthesky. I have submitted claims through that link. I will advise if there's any outcome.

Search this Thread