online checkin cph sfo

Old Sep 5, 18, 2:25 am
Original Poster

online checkin cph sfo

On their website they say write that online check in is not available and that i should check in at the airport. Is this expected with all flights to the us?
Old Sep 5, 18, 3:47 am

Programs: A3 Gold
Originally Posted by sk_ebs View Post
On their website they say write that online check in is not available and that i should check in at the airport. Is this expected with all flights to the us?
When I had this, it was because of SSSS. In my case, I was connecting from HEL, and the only extra check I had was at the gate in CPH. The check took around 5 minutes.

In my experience, it is not expected with all flights to the US.
Old Sep 5, 18, 4:16 pm
mha

It's AFAIK not on all flights, but it's certainly not uncommon. Happened to me just the other day, and I did not have SSSS.
Old Sep 5, 18, 5:07 pm

2019 Secret Santa

Programs: JAL Diamond, SAS Eurobonus Gold, Marriott Titanium (LTP), Hilton Gold, IHG Gold
Could it be because passport details were not registered in the booking, nor the passenger profile on SK (if the latter exists )
Old Sep 6, 18, 6:21 am

Well, usually for me the online check-in works even when I get the SSSS. I just never can get a boarding pass in the app or online.

Interesting enough, the website allows downloading the boarding pass as pdf.

I would assume the APIS information is not in the system. I had it dozens of times that SK thought I did not supply the APIS data but on the website it was filled in correctly.

in those cases not even the online check-in works
Old Sep 8, 18, 3:52 am

Programs: EuroBonus Diamond, Delta Skymiles Diamond, BAEC LTG, Hilton Diamond, Starwood Gold
Same experiences as other posters, can NEVER get a BP for Scandinavia-US direction while LAX-ARN does work so its an IT problem.

I've switched to AY11 for SFO travel as it has none of these issues and I can depart from BMA.

Search this Thread