Blocked front rows for status pax in Y-

Old Aug 22, 18, 7:38 am
Original Poster

Programs: SK EBD (*G)
Blocked front rows for status pax in Y-

Is there a new unpublished perk? Today I tried to check in online for the first time in a long time without my status in the reservation. It was not entered in, by mistake. I was a bit annoyed that rhe first two rows in the Y- section have been taken, as I am really in a hurry tomorrow. Well, I thought, folks were attentive and reserved seats, not forgetful as I was. It was a pleasant surprise to see that the front row (in Y-) seats opened up when I added my EBD number to the reservation. This is the first time I see this on SK. A short-haul intra-Europe flight operated by Air Nostrum.
Old Aug 22, 18, 1:59 pm

Programs: AY+, SK EB
Yes, I noticed the same already last year when flying with a statusless collegue. The seat maps presented to us were completely different with me seeing a nearly unoccupied map and he having only the choice between around 20 seats.
Old Aug 23, 18, 12:04 am

Programs: *G
Such a service, when they then extend the plus section by an unoccupied row, and then kick you to a middle seat in the back
SK2751, JR67 and mrtrader like this.
Old Sep 4, 18, 12:25 am

Programs: OZ Diamond (*G), HHonors Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, SkyPesos, AAdvantage, MR
Yup, *G seems to do the trick.

Search this Thread