Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

SAS flights operated by CityJet - credit to other Star programmes?

SAS flights operated by CityJet - credit to other Star programmes?

Old Oct 1, 2018, 8:24 pm

Programs: Mucci Chevalier de la Brosse a Cheveux Dore, SK *GfL, BA Gold, WY G, HH DIA, IC Plat Amb., Hertz PC
Originally Posted by LTN Phobia
Just to report back, as you have said, it credited totally fine (and fast!) to A3.

The in-flight entertainment (aka strange box of food) was not available but ham wrap was OK for the flight duration. It was a bit soggy and somewhat cardboard-like though.

Another question if I may please. I have another CityJet-operated SAS flight with a 4-digit flight number. I assume it's a wet lease again, as it does not appear to be a codeshare? (SK 27xx flights)
Good to hear that all went fine despite the lack of the Box.

The CityJet flights are, as you say, wet-leases so will be the same story - operated entirely as a SAS flight.
LTN Phobia likes this.
Old Oct 2, 2018, 5:25 am

Programs: SK EBD LTG (*G)
Originally Posted by SKT-DK
Good to hear that all went fine despite the lack of the Box.

The CityJet flights are, as you say, wet-leases so will be the same story - operated entirely as a SAS flight.
Some of them will let you experience the (in)famous cube though. This depends on the duration.
Old Oct 4, 2018, 8:45 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club
Original Poster

Programs: Battleaxe Alliance
Originally Posted by SK2751
Some of them will let you experience the (in)famous cube though. This depends on the duration.
Do you happen to know the cut-off flight time is for the (in)famous cube?
Old Oct 4, 2018, 12:40 pm
Hilton 10+ BadgeAccor 10+ Badge

Programs: *A Gold (A3), HHonor Gold
SVG-CPH with a block time of 1:20 does not have he cube, CPH-FRA at 1:30 has it. So I will guess 90min is the cut time.
Old Oct 4, 2018, 5:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by fransknorge
SVG-CPH with a block time of 1:20 does not have he cube, CPH-FRA at 1:30 has it. So I will guess 90min is the cut time.
Does intra Scandi ever get the cube?
Old Oct 4, 2018, 8:02 pm

Programs: Mucci Chevalier de la Brosse a Cheveux Dore, SK *GfL, BA Gold, WY G, HH DIA, IC Plat Amb., Hertz PC
Originally Posted by fransknorge
I believe the cut-off is simply intra-Scandinavian vs. rest of Europe flights. At least, that is how it used to be - intra-Scandinavian service concept has always been worse than the rest.
Old Oct 9, 2018, 3:13 am

Programs: SK EBD LTG (*G)
Originally Posted by SKT-DK
I believe the cut-off is simply intra-Scandinavian vs. rest of Europe flights. At least, that is how it used to be - intra-Scandinavian service concept has always been worse than the rest.
This well may be, with possible exceptions for CPH-GDN, CPH-TXL, and CPH-HAM (I think they all get close-to-non-existent service). I had the cube on only marginally longer flights (1h15 minutes scheduled travel time, less than 1h in the air).

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.