Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

Zoning of SAS Plus and SAS Go in Short haul

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 9, 2018, 10:03 am
Original Poster

Programs: TK Gold

I'll be flying to OSL via ARN from HKG. On the ARN/OSL leg, it's operated by A32N. I used to be able to get an exit row as a SAS Go passenger. It has become recently that SAS Plus is extended to row 14 onwards, after the exit row. How does the zoning between SAS Go and Plus work? Does it change?
Old Aug 9, 2018, 10:15 am

Programs: AY+, SK EB
Originally Posted by tobiashenry
I'll be flying to OSL via ARN from HKG. On the ARN/OSL leg, it's operated by A32N. I used to be able to get an exit row as a SAS Go passenger. It has become recently that SAS Plus is extended to row 14 onwards, after the exit row. How does the zoning between SAS Go and Plus work? Does it change?
With the exception of the ATR's Plus sits in the front and Go in the back. They will give Go the required amount of rows of what they expect. And yes, that can change.
Old Aug 9, 2018, 10:17 am

Originally Posted by tobiashenry
How does the zoning between SAS Go and Plus work? Does it change?
Based on demand. As the only divider is a carton box sticker on the seat back, it will be moved around if needed. On most flights I do, the exit rows on the A320s (neo or not doesn't matter) are in the Go zone.

OSL-ARN, CPH-ARN and CPH-OSL are very business heavy routes and a lot of big companies move their people between the capitals all the time (plus as a feeder flight to the long haul network). So on this routes it can happen that you see like 15 to 20 rows Plus with only 10 to 15 rows in Go. Especially early and late flights.

Last edited by fassy; Aug 9, 2018 at 1:11 pm
Old Aug 9, 2018, 12:57 pm
Original Poster

Programs: TK Gold
That flight is on a Monday afternoon around 5ish. (SK499) I guess the business-heavy reasons make sense! I'm usually on LHR-ARN/OSL. They are now using A32N but the zoning was much smaller on those routes!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.