Gold lounge in Prague airport

Old Jul 18, 18, 5:22 am
Original Poster

Programs: EuroBonus, Miles & More, Radisson Rewards, Hilton Honors, AVIS preferred, and others
Gold lounge in Prague airport

Do anyone know whether there is a Star Alliance gold lounge in Prague airport? I can't find the info on neither staralliance.com nor the official website for Prague airport. On staralliance.com I am able to see there is a gold track, but they don't list gold lounges anymore. :-(

SAS has discontinued their contract lounge, and I'm going to spend about 5 hours in Prague airport waiting for a SAS return flight in a few weeks time. It would be nice to be able to wait in a lounge and get some work done.
Old Jul 18, 18, 6:07 am
AHO

If you are Star Alliance Gold status holder and flying with SAS from Prague, you are not entitled to use any lounges there.
Erste Lounge is third party lounge so it is not a Star Alliance Gold lounge.
Old Jul 18, 18, 8:49 am

Programs: AY+, SK EB
Originally Posted by highupinthesky View Post
It would be nice to be able to wait in a lounge and get some work done.
Whilst I dislike SK's decision you can change your fate by putting enough money on the table.

And besides, next stop for a new *A lounge is AMS. Let's see what comes after.
Old Jul 18, 18, 11:27 pm

Originally Posted by AHO View Post
If you are Star Alliance Gold status holder and flying with SAS from Prague, you are not entitled to use any lounges there.
Erste Lounge is third party lounge so it is not a Star Alliance Gold lounge.
I'll be in the same boat for a flight in September. Sucks, but I suppose I'll just see whats around at the airport.

Search this Thread