FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   SAS | EuroBonus (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/sas-eurobonus-499/)
-   -   SAS Lounge Options Prague (PRG) (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/sas-eurobonus/1801457-sas-lounge-options-prague-prg.html)

headingwest Nov 9, 2016 2:04 pm

SAS Lounge Options Prague (PRG)

Which lounge does SAS use at Prague?

According to their website it should be the Harmony Lounge, in the transit area, but the airport's website doesn't list a lounge of that name and I can't find anything on the web either. Does anybody know?

Thanks

thefilipinotraveler Nov 29, 2016 11:33 am

Originally Posted by headingwest (Post 27459765)
Which lounge does SAS use at Prague?

According to their website it should be the Harmony Lounge, in the transit area, but the airport's website doesn't list a lounge of that name and I can't find anything on the web either. Does anybody know?

Thanks

I flew on SAS last January from Prague to Stockholm and was able to use the Erste Premier Lounge in Terminal 2. You can find some pictures of the lounge on this link Erste Premier Lounge

headingwest Nov 30, 2016 9:43 am

Originally Posted by thefilipinotraveler (Post 27542182)
I flew on SAS last January from Prague to Stockholm and was able to use the Erste Premier Lounge in Terminal 2. You can find some pictures of the lounge on this link Erste Premier Lounge

Brilliant, thanks for replying thefilipinotraveler ^

I did think that it might be the Erste Premier Lounge, so thanks for confirming, and nice review!

danielsan Dec 1, 2016 6:27 am

Yes, it's the Erste Premier Lounge. We just flew through there just a couple of months ago (early September). I noted they had decent hot food inside.

highupinthesky Jul 18, 2018 5:22 am

Gold lounge in Prague airport

Do anyone know whether there is a Star Alliance gold lounge in Prague airport? I can't find the info on neither staralliance.com nor the official website for Prague airport. On staralliance.com I am able to see there is a gold track, but they don't list gold lounges anymore. :-(

SAS has discontinued their contract lounge, and I'm going to spend about 5 hours in Prague airport waiting for a SAS return flight in a few weeks time. It would be nice to be able to wait in a lounge and get some work done.

AHO Jul 18, 2018 6:07 am

If you are Star Alliance Gold status holder and flying with SAS from Prague, you are not entitled to use any lounges there.
Erste Lounge is third party lounge so it is not a Star Alliance Gold lounge.

Jainzar Jul 18, 2018 8:49 am

Originally Posted by highupinthesky (Post 29986425)
It would be nice to be able to wait in a lounge and get some work done.

Whilst I dislike SK's decision you can change your fate by putting enough money on the table.

And besides, next stop for a new *A lounge is AMS. Let's see what comes after.

hoangtri1 Jul 18, 2018 11:27 pm

Originally Posted by AHO (Post 29986527)
If you are Star Alliance Gold status holder and flying with SAS from Prague, you are not entitled to use any lounges there.
Erste Lounge is third party lounge so it is not a Star Alliance Gold lounge.

I'll be in the same boat for a flight in September. Sucks, but I suppose I'll just see whats around at the airport.