Search

Fast track arrival into LHR ?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 6, 2018, 6:03 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Krisflyer, Virgin Velocity, Accor Gold, Hilton Diamond
Fast track arrival into LHR ?

Hello,
I will be flying from ARN to LHR on an SAS Plus Saver ticket.
I just like to know if i will receive a fast track invitation ?
Thank you.
Old Jun 6, 2018, 8:08 pm

Programs: Mucci Chevalier de la Brosse a Cheveux Dore, SK *GfL, BA Gold, WY G, HH DIA, IC Plat Amb., Hertz PC
As far as I know, SAS does not participate in fast track on arrival. This likely because they a) only arrive from EU destinations; and b) do not operate Business Class intra-Europe anymore. Not that you are missing much though, as the fast track line is often slower than the normal one.
I presume you are a non-EU citizen (given your location is set as Australia) - but if you do hold an EU passport, you can use the eGates which are usually pretty quick.
Old Jun 6, 2018, 11:22 pm

These days you’d be lucky if you get fast track at security with SAS (Plus/Gold/Diamond and you name it), let alone on arrival

Perhaps I’m wrong but you would only get fast-track on arrival at LHR when flying J coming from a long-haul flight (my experience being limited to DL and they do indeed give an ‘invitation’ just before landing).

G
CPH-Flyer likes this.
Old Jun 6, 2018, 11:24 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by desafinado74
Hello,
I will be flying from ARN to LHR on an SAS Plus Saver ticket.
I just like to know if i will receive a fast track invitation ?
Thank you.
No. There is no such thing for you.
Old Jun 7, 2018, 7:40 am
Original Poster

Programs: Krisflyer, Virgin Velocity, Accor Gold, Hilton Diamond
Thank you for all replies. No fast track, never mind And yes, i am not an EU passport holder. (Australian citizen)
Old Jun 7, 2018, 10:25 am

Programs: A3*G,BA Silver
No fast track for intra european flights. I have flew many times in J with lots of airlines and i received a fast track invitation card only when if flew Seoul-London with Asiana in J.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.