CPH SAS lounge close time

Old Jun 3, 18, 7:52 pm
HAF
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVP Gold, AAPlatinum, UA Exec. Premier, Hilton, Marriott, Delta, Southwest.....
CPH SAS lounge close time

What is the close time for the CPH lounge? Traveling CHQ-CPH-SFO J with overnight at the CPH Clarion hotel; and wondering if we can use the lounge for light snacks / dinner before we head over to the hotel. SK2820 gets in at 10:20pm on a Saturday night - and according to the SAS web site the lounge closes approximately 30 minutes before the last SAS flight. Any ideas what would that be?

--HAF
Old Jun 3, 18, 8:37 pm

Programs: AC E50K, AS MVPG, Hertz PC, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Delta/United Gold
Even if it is still open when the flight arrives from CHQ, you are only able to use it as an arrival lounge if you hold EB Diamond status.

https://www.flysas.com/en/us/travel-...lounge-access/
Old Jun 3, 18, 9:08 pm
HAF
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVP Gold, AAPlatinum, UA Exec. Premier, Hilton, Marriott, Delta, Southwest.....
Originally Posted by Repooc17 View Post
Even if it is still open when the flight arrives from CHQ, you are only able to use it as an arrival lounge if you hold EB Diamond status.

https://www.flysas.com/en/us/travel-...lounge-access/
i am on SAS business - so according the rules should be able to access.
Old Jun 3, 18, 9:11 pm

Programs: AC E50K, AS MVPG, Hertz PC, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Delta/United Gold
Originally Posted by HAF View Post
i am on SAS business - so according the rules should be able to access.
Same day departure only. You can access for sure the following morning prior to your flight to SFO. Intra-Europe flights have different rules than long haul flights.
Old Jun 3, 18, 11:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JMB Diamond Metal Card (OWE) , SAS Eurobonus Gold, (*G) Marriott Ambassador (LTP)
10:20pm arrival will be after the last SK flight as far as I know PVG is more or less the last one. There may be some charters but they don't count for this.
Old Jun 4, 18, 6:43 am

Based on my experience, you should be able to access the lounge anyway. I've done an overnight layover in CPH last month and was able to access the gold lounge after my arrival flight but there wasn't much food left.
Old Jun 4, 18, 10:59 am

Programs: SK Eurobonus
The last SK-flights usually leave CPH between 10:50-11pm...
Old Jun 4, 18, 1:11 pm

Programs: SK EBD (*G)
The last short haul flights leave around 11pm, and on the rare occassion that I lost track of time I found myself surrounded only by cleaning people after 10.30pm. At one point they managed even to clean some of my belongings. I don't follow the schedule so closely but at some point there was one later long haul, but this is no longer the case, I think.
Old Jun 8, 18, 6:29 pm

Originally Posted by SK2751 View Post
T but at some point there was one later long haul, but this is no longer the case, I think.
That was the BKK (and SIN) flight - left around 22.50 IIRC. But was discontinued years ago.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: