Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

SAS Lab Launched Flight Award Calendar

Old May 20, 2018, 4:15 pm
Original Poster
Carlson Contributor Badge

Last edited by Konismarck; Jun 3, 2018 at 9:47 am
Old May 20, 2018, 4:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
The tool is pretty nifty, looking forward to it allowing you to start the journey outside Scandinavia. I tried my hometown, and 4 other IC cities, no dice. :-/
Old May 21, 2018, 1:31 am

Programs: Mucci Chevalier de la Brosse a Cheveux Dore, SK *GfL, BA Gold, WY G, HH DIA, IC Plat Amb., Hertz PC
Originally Posted by CPH-Flyer
... looking forward to it allowing you to start the journey outside Scandinavia. I tried my hometown, and 4 other IC cities, no dice. :-/
SAS IT strikes again! :-D
Would be nice if their online capabilities were a bit less "trial and error".
Old May 21, 2018, 1:37 am

Programs: EuroBonus Diamond, Delta Skymiles 360, BAEC LTG, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Ambassador
Am I the only person that doesn't understand how SK with all it's IT challenges opted to spend resources on this?
SKT-DK, THD and AlicorporateUK like this.
Old May 21, 2018, 7:23 am

Programs: Eurobonus, Hyatt, SPG
Wow... This just shows why i was not able to book any C class tickets with SAS... I wonder if this is not really a misleading representation from SAS to say that you can spend miles on flights. When you cannot.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.