CDG fast track guest

Old May 19, 18, 4:35 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Eurobonus
CDG fast track guest

Hi

I知 new here. I値l become EBG for the first time in a couple of weeks. Shortly thereafter I値l be flying out of CDG in SK Go. I壇 like to bring a family
member along in the fast track security. She値l be on the same flight but on a separate (award) ticket.

As as far as I can see I won稚 be able to bring a guest through fast track (but lounge is fine).

I just wanted to make sure that that is actually the case (as I understand it differs between *A airlines).

Thanks
Old May 20, 18, 12:10 am

Programs: AY+, SK EB
Originally Posted by SASegments View Post
As as far as I can see I won稚 be able to bring a guest through fast track (but lounge is fine).

I just wanted to make sure that that is actually the case (as I understand it differs between *A airlines
Someone might correct me, but taking a guest to fast track is more about the airport's security and how they handle it or how the one in charge handles it than the airline you fly with. The airline usually only pays for you extra to give access to fast track so the rest is goodwill.
Old May 20, 18, 12:26 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Jainzar View Post
Someone might correct me, but taking a guest to fast track is more about the airport's security and how they handle it or how the one in charge handles it than the airline you fly with. The airline usually only pays for you extra to give access to fast track so the rest is goodwill.
Thanks. Suppose it then also depends on whether there is staff that handles it at CDG or if it is machines only.

Guess I値l give it a try but that I won稚 be able to rely on it timing wise.
Old May 21, 18, 1:42 am

Programs: EuroBonus Diamond, Delta Skymiles Diamond, BAEC LTG, Hilton Diamond, Starwood Gold
You'll find that perks at CDG, like many things in France work very variable or not at all, you have nothing to lose from trying to take someone through fastback.
Old May 21, 18, 3:41 am

Programs: SK EBD (*G)
In CDG the fast track security is right next to the regular one, and the regular one tends to be very short, given that there is a security at each satellite in T1 separately. I don't think I ever got to use the fast track in there. The regular line was empty when I arrived, and, IIRC, the fast track was even closed. Just to say, that it may turn out to be a non issue.
Old May 21, 18, 3:57 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by SK2751 View Post
In CDG the fast track security is right next to the regular one, and the regular one tends to be very short, given that there is a security at each satellite in T1 separately. I don't think I ever got to use the fast track in there. The regular line was empty when I arrived, and, IIRC, the fast track was even closed. Just to say, that it may turn out to be a non issue.
Perfect, thanks
Old May 22, 18, 12:42 am

Programs: SK-EBD
No chance of goodwill, since it is automated entrance. I think I brought a guest last year, but not sure.

The gate is to the very left of normal entrance.

Mostly queues are not a major issue. But arriving at S7 60 minutes prior to several SK departures, it can be.