Wiki Posts
Search

A319 Kef-Cph Row 1

Search this Thread

Old May 12, 2018, 4:33 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA-1K, MM, Hilton-Diamond, Marriott-Titanium
A319 Kef-Cph Row 1

I dont usually fly SAS and i understand that Row 1 is not really business class. That being said, is there a bulkhead in front of 1 D,E,F? SeatGuru doesnt even show 1DEF it only shows 1ABC but the SAS site does so i presume SAS site is correct. I am looking for legroom.
Old May 12, 2018, 6:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by cruisr
I dont usually fly SAS and i understand that Row 1 is not really business class. That being said, is there a bulkhead in front of 1 D,E,F? SeatGuru doesnt even show 1DEF it only shows 1ABC but the SAS site does so i presume SAS site is correct. I am looking for legroom.
There is a bulkhead in front of 1DEF. I remember the first row as restricted on the A319.

SeatGuru has always been struggling to show SK planes correctly. SeatGuru seems to be mainly reliable for US based airlines.
cruisr likes this.
Old May 12, 2018, 6:10 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by CPH-Flyer
There is a bulkhead in front of 1DEF. I remember the first row as restricted on the A319.

SeatGuru has always been struggling to show SK planes correctly. SeatGuru seems to be mainly reliable for US based airlines.
thanks for the prompt reply
Old May 14, 2018, 9:26 am

Programs: Mucci Chevalier de la Brosse a Cheveux Dore, SK *GfL, BA Gold, WY G, HH DIA, IC Plat Amb., Hertz PC
The SK A319 does not have 1DEF - that is why it does not show. Row 1 is only ABC, DEF starts at row 2..
Old May 14, 2018, 11:59 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by SKT-DK
The SK A319 does not have 1DEF - that is why it does not show. Row 1 is only ABC, DEF starts at row 2..
It shows when I go to pick a seat on flysas.com so there must be seats there.
It did not show on Seat Guru and as posted above, Seat Guru is not the most reliable
Old May 14, 2018, 12:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
If you look at flightradar24, you will see that KEF is operated with a mix of equipment in the last 7 days it has been A320 and A321 on the route. Though mainly A320. No A319 in the last 7 days. I did not look here initially.

Trust the seat map for the existence of the 1 DEF, but expect the plane type to vary.
Old May 14, 2018, 8:31 pm
Original Poster

If you look at flightradar24, you will see that KEF is operated with a mix of equipment in the last 7 days it has been A320 and A321 on the route. Though mainly A320. No A319 in the last 7 days. I did not look here initially.

Trust the seat map for the existence of the 1 DEF, but expect the plane type to vary.
Thanks. I’ll keep a lookout for equipment swap.
Old Aug 8, 2021, 12:07 pm

Programs: AS 100K, Marriott LT Platinum

Checking back on this topic... So if the SK website says A319 but the seatmap shows 1DEF then I should expect it to operate with an A320 aircraft instead...?
Old Aug 8, 2021, 4:25 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Tracer_SEA
Checking back on this topic... So if the SK website says A319 but the seatmap shows 1DEF then I should expect it to operate with an A320 aircraft instead...?
Seatmap where? If the SK booking engine says A319, I would expect the SK seat map to be in line.
Old Aug 9, 2021, 8:36 am

This is for a FRA-CPH flight later this month

Flysas.com says "A319" and the seatmap shows 1DEF and it's partially occupied (i.e. not blocked out)
Old Aug 24, 2021, 7:40 am

Reporting back: I flew SK A319 OY-KBP and 1DEF definitely existed, and all three seats were occupied
Old Aug 24, 2021, 12:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Tracer_SEA
1DEF definitely existed, and all three seats were occupied
Poor devils! I sure hope they all had short legs and that their girth was anything but ample.

Johan

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.