Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

EuroBonus points to Krisflyer Miles question

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 22, 2018, 12:03 am
Original Poster

Programs: Krisflyer, Virgin Velocity, Accor Gold, Hilton Diamond

Hi everyone,
I am planning to take some Intra EU flights in July with SAS.
Since i mainly fly with Singapore Airlines, can i credit earned EuroBonus points into my Krisflyer account ?

Thank you.
Old Apr 22, 2018, 12:26 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
Yes. Just provide your SQ number when you check in. Or add it to the booking in Mange Bookibg options online.
desafinado74 likes this.
Old Apr 22, 2018, 7:45 am
Original Poster

Programs: Krisflyer, Virgin Velocity, Accor Gold, Hilton Diamond
Thank you LondonElite, i shall do that
Old Apr 23, 2018, 2:09 am

Programs: SK-EBD
EB earnings on SK-SQ code share

Almost related…

Looking at a ticket CPH-SIN-MEL booked through SAS 117). Shows booking codes M, B and H.

Normally I would look under SQ at the Eurobonus web site (metal-rule) to check the earning, but is it also the case here? (at least for the CPH-SIN-leg there is special corporation between the two).

The difference is 125 % as SAS-ticket and 75-100 % as SQ.
Old Apr 23, 2018, 3:03 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite
I assume that the flights you are looking at are SK codeshare flights? (you see a SK flight No rather than SQ flight No when trying to book on the SK webpage right?).

If yes, the issue is that you don't know if M,B and H booking class with SAS map into the same booking class with SQ. It may be a different booking class with SQ. It will not be the SAS codeshare booking class that determines your EB earnings; it will be the booking class of the airline that you actually fly with (you are already aware of the metal rule I presume).

You are correct in looking up the EB earnings on the SAS webpage for flights with SQ - but you don't know the SQ booking class! Any chance you can book this directly with SQ?
Old Apr 23, 2018, 2:01 pm

Originally Posted by SK AAR
I assume that the flights you are looking at are SK codeshare flights? (you see a SK flight No rather than SQ flight No when trying to book on the SK webpage right?).

If yes, the issue is that you don't know if M,B and H booking class with SAS map into the same booking class with SQ. It may be a different booking class with SQ. It will not be the SAS codeshare booking class that determines your EB earnings; it will be the booking class of the airline that you actually fly with (you are already aware of the metal rule I presume).

You are correct in looking up the EB earnings on the SAS webpage for flights with SQ - but you don't know the SQ booking class! Any chance you can book this directly with SQ?
Thanks. Yes, you have a point. It is impossible to see the earning at all, since we don't now the SQ-booking class. But I wonder: whats the point of showing the SK booking class?

I could book through SQ, but have several small reasons to use SK for booking. And it is for my son in this case, so the earning is not a top priority.
Old Feb 20, 2020, 2:35 am

Originally Posted by Tango Alpha
Almost related…

Looking at a ticket CPH-SIN-MEL booked through SAS 117). Shows booking codes M, B and H.

Normally I would look under SQ at the Eurobonus web site (metal-rule) to check the earning, but is it also the case here? (at least for the CPH-SIN-leg there is special corporation between the two).

The difference is 125 % as SAS-ticket and 75-100 % as SQ.
Hi TangoAlpha,
just wondering how the mileage mapping turned out for you? I’m planning a similar trip and was wondering about the mileage earned on the CPH-SIN leg on SQ metal as well.
Thanks!
Old Feb 20, 2020, 2:29 pm

Originally Posted by fchew
Hi TangoAlpha,
just wondering how the mileage mapping turned out for you? I’m planning a similar trip and was wondering about the mileage earned on the CPH-SIN leg on SQ metal as well.
Thanks!
Uhh, that's 130 flights ago....

Well, in the end I didn't buy a SK-ticket (117), but a straight SQ-one.

It was an unflexible PE-ticket (booking class P). It earned me 6.200 point CPH-SIN to EB and the same back. SIN-MEL was 3.800.
Old Feb 21, 2020, 8:57 am

haha. it was indeed a long time ago. but thanks for the reply anyway. ☺️

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.